Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Track video from Germany
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dave_Darling
Picture this: You're taking your 993 Twin Turbo Porsche out on the racetrack. There's a pesky Aston-Martin up ahead, who is slower but won't let you pass. All of a sudden, you both get passed by....

http://www.blinkerfluid.org/video/T1inLaSource-2.wmv

av-943.gif

--DD
grantsfo
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Nov 7 2006, 06:51 AM) *

Picture this: You're taking your 993 Twin Turbo Porsche out on the racetrack. There's a pesky Aston-Martin up ahead, who is slower but won't let you pass. All of a sudden, you both get passed by....

http://www.blinkerfluid.org/video/T1inLaSource-2.wmv

av-943.gif

--DD

Hell Yeah!!! rocking nana.gif That was awesome!!!!
race914
I didn't know that Jake had supplied any bus motors to Germany? Now I know thumb3d.gif

I thought I was the underdog passing 911 2.4s with my 914-4. That guy in the bus has me beat hands down passing a twin turbo pray.gif
rick 918-S
clap56.gif av-943.gif thumb3d.gif av-943.gif
1970 Neun vierzehn
Later that day, at a local restaurant near the track.......

waitress....."What'll it be, hon?"

Seigfried...."I'll have a coffee, and a big piece of humble pie" icon8.gif

Nigel.........."Same for me" sad.gif

DrifterJay
that was wicked cool
lybones
WTF.gif av-943.gif
mudfoot76
QUOTE(DrifterJay @ Nov 7 2006, 11:44 AM) *

that was wicked cool

agree.gif

Though please note that Spa-Francorchamps is in Belgium beer.gif
grantsfo
Just to clarify its the bus that has the twin turbo 993 motor. The guy in the Porsche is in a GT3! How the hell a VW bus and all that mass can push throw the air so quickly is the 8th wonder of the world! Here is a site with details. Now that is my dream van if I have ever seen one.

http://race-taxi.ch/
Midtowner
Hell yeah! Go Bus Go! clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(grantsfo @ Nov 7 2006, 12:39 PM) *

How the hell a VW bus and all that mass can push throw the air so quickly is the 8th wonder of the world!

~3400 lbs, 3.6L twin turbo, 500 HP, power steering and 8.5" and 10" wheels with sticky tires. independent supsension front/rear with adjustable swaybars.

shocked[1].gif Andy
VegasRacer
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Nov 7 2006, 07:35 AM) *

clap56.gif av-943.gif thumb3d.gif av-943.gif

to fuchin' funny chairfall.gif
grantsfo
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Nov 7 2006, 12:51 PM) *

QUOTE(grantsfo @ Nov 7 2006, 12:39 PM) *

How the hell a VW bus and all that mass can push throw the air so quickly is the 8th wonder of the world!

~3400 lbs, 3.6L twin turbo, 500 HP, power steering and 8.5" and 10" wheels with sticky tires. independent supsension front/rear with adjustable swaybars.

shocked[1].gif Andy

Oh ...so it wasnt a MassIVe 4? sad.gif ....think about that motor in a 914 Yee Haw! mueba.gif

Krieger
piratenanner.gif Farfrickingroovin'!!! There was some driving skill too
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.