Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: South Florida 914's
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kckoch
Newer to the area (West Palm Beach), and looking for some fellow enthusiasts. Anyone out there?
URY914
There are a few in the area. I have a list of Florida members in my blog.
jwalters
biggrin.gif Don't know how I missed this thread -

Welcome brother, I am the owner / builder of Black Sabbath - I go to your neck of the woods from time to time. When I get B/S re-registered and licensed it would be fun to pop into some of the weekly auto get-togethers which happen all over.

How long in the area / teener owner??

drunk.gif
kckoch
QUOTE(jwalters @ Nov 8 2006, 02:48 PM) *

Welcome brother, I am the owner / builder of Black Sabbath - I go to your neck of the woods from time to time. When I get B/S re-registered and licensed it would be fun to pop into some of the weekly auto get-togethers which happen all over.

drunk.gif

Jeff,

I ended up with a 914-6 with steel flares out of the midwest. Did you end up selling "Black Sabbath"?

How's the plane project?
jwalters
No, I have not sold it. Just do not drive it, except for its tri-weekly cob web blowing out. Hanging on to everything by the skin. Plane project moving slowly, once I have verifiable steady income it will go quickly. Living off nest egg right now and live cheaply.

Jonathan
jwalters
QUOTE(kckoch @ Nov 8 2006, 08:03 PM) *

QUOTE(jwalters @ Nov 8 2006, 02:48 PM) *

drunk.gif

Jeff,

I ended up with a 914-6 with steel flares out of the midwest. Did you end up selling "Black Sabbath"?

How's the plane project?

How did you "end up with it"???
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.