Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best source for Gasket Kit?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Carlitos Way
Any ideas where to get a gasket kit?
Allan
Which gaskets do you need?

I saw your earlier post about dropping the motor but didn't see anything about tearing it apart.

If you're just replacing the front main seal and maybe push-rod tube and oil cooler seals, you can get those seperately.

The main seals don't come in the kit anyway IIRC...
ws91420
The usal suspects Pelican, GPR.
Carlitos Way
Thanks, I just realized what you said about the seals when i went to Pelican Parts... so I ordered the front and rear seals. Expected delivery Thursday!

Thanks!
Jake Raby
I made it a point to keep the lowest prices on gaskets sets and seals... We use a TON of them so the volume is high and the prices reflect that.

I'll beat any price you can find online for a German set for your engine.
Dr Evil
Good to know, Jake. I'll have to remember that from now on considering people are always asking me and I am always lookng for the best deal/people to support.
Carlitos Way
QUOTE(Jake Raby @ Nov 7 2006, 12:54 PM) *

I made it a point to keep the lowest prices on gaskets sets and seals... We use a TON of them so the volume is high and the prices reflect that.

I'll beat any price you can find online for a German set for your engine.

Thank you Jake,

I'll keep it in mind for future reference... I have already ordered from PP this time... but I'm sure I'll be needing you for other stuff in the near future.

C
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.