Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Teaser pics
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bondo
First of all, this is a prototype. These will be painstakingly handcrafted by me, using a variety of special tooling I have built. Price and finish have yet to be determined. This prototype is just bare bead blasted aluminum. I can make them in steel, but they end up being startlingly heavy.

Yes, a foglight version is in the works. They will be much more complicated and time consuming, so the price will likely be higher.

Discuss. biggrin.gif

So.Cal.914
Very Cool, I don't see any reason why you couldn't put fog lights behind those.
jwalters
Outstanding brother!!!

Long live the 914!!

beerchug.gif
URY914
People have been waiting for those...good job!
TonyAKAVW
As Borat would say...

"Very nice. How much?"

Seriously that looks great. The bevel on the leading edges looks just right.

-Tony

scotty b
yoda.gif Build them, come they will, come they willll clap56.gif
markb
clap56.gif
Put me down for a pair of paintable fog ones.
gms
Very Nice!!
bondo
Thanks guys!

You're right, you could put fog lights behind these. You wouldn't have the fog light look though.
mightyohm
I will ask the question noone has asked yet. Can you chrome plate them? biggrin.gif

That prototype looks great!!
Gint
QUOTE(jkeyzer @ Nov 7 2006, 07:46 PM) *

I will ask the question noone has asked yet. Can you chrome plate them? biggrin.gif

That prototype looks great!!

thumb3d.gif

If they're aluminum you don't have to.

Those would polish up ***really*** nice!

shocked[1].gif

Do it! Please!!!!

monkeydance.gif

Put me down for at least one pair. I don't even have to know the price; I want a pair.
Eric_Shea
Put me down for at least one pair. I don't even have to know the price; I want a pair.

WTF.gif did you win the lottery? biggrin.gif
alpha434
Looks good. The advantage of chrome is that it doesn't oxidize. And with the mag-chloride that they use around here, gint....
Gint
QUOTE(alpha434 @ Nov 7 2006, 08:06 PM) *

Looks good. The advantage of chrome is that it doesn't oxidize. And with the mag-chloride that they use around here, gint....

I don't drive my 914 in mag chloride... I can afford two cars. Maybe 3... hell maybe even 9 driving.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE(Gint @ Nov 7 2006, 08:09 PM) *

I don't drive my 914 in mag chloride... I can afford two cars. Maybe 3... hell maybe even 9 driving.gif

That's the way it is with you Colorado guys. Hell Greg has so many cars that he has to store them in other states.
John
I don't drive my 914 in mag chloride... I can afford two cars. Maybe 3... hell maybe even 9

That's the way it is with you Colorado guys. Hell Greg has so many cars that he has to store them in other states.

I resemble that remark. I'm picking up another vehicle over Thanksgiving. My father-in-law is giving me one. I THANKED him for GIVING it to me. laugh.gif

He who dies with the most toys wins, right?
McMark
Aluminum + Polish + Anodize = Super Cool, long lasting shine without oxidation. wink.gif
Toast
I would be interested.
jhadler
Color me interested too...

-Josh2
Brando
Even just polished with a clear-coat would be awesome. Look good!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.