Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Awfully quiet up in Washington! JP/Britain ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
Brad Roberts
OK. Typically JP posts once a day or so. Britain typically blows my cell phone up with phone calls. I'm not seeing it. Something up there is going on? JP taking a break? Britain lose cell phone priviledges?? What gives??

What's up guy's?? what are you working on confused24.gif driving-girl.gif driving.gif clap56.gif

I just read the JP "dum-de-dum" thread.. he is thinking about something!!!

Just gotta pull it out of him alfred.gif

B
Brad Roberts
I recall a day back in 2002 when JP couldnt keep anything in him..LOL

B
Brad Roberts
They are probably gutting a Boxster!!

LOL

B
J P Stein
All in good time, my good man, all in good time....
Nuthin' earth shaking .....cept for the one Sunday night....but that's not important now biggrin.gif Still on the road to AX supremacy via workin' on the shitbox....just in case you come up with sumthin' fast. Some new tiars & loose a bit of weight & we'll be ready for a trip to Nocal come spring.

Speakin' of Sunday, at the AX banquet, Brit got the award for tops in our Mod class.....also for the most DNFs for the season laugh.gif
Brad Roberts
That is hilarious!!! most DNF's.. no wonder he hasnt called me in several days!!

I'll put something together. Trying to recover financially right now and still have *some* fun.

Just checking on you. Wanted to make sure you still had 9 fingers and 8 toes!

B
Britain Smith
I did not get the DNF award, I got the cone killer award! Actually, it was all from 1 or 2 events, one of those was in the rain.

As for me, I have been stretched pretty thin between work, kid, wife, and JP...that is working on JP's car while he sits there and smokes.

It would be awesome if you could come up here Brad and help me finish my car.

-Britain
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.