Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help needed near Wilmington CA (LA)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bigbohr
I located this engine that would be great to put in my 914. Unfortunately the engine is in Wilmington CA and I live in TX. I was wondering whether somebody lives in/near Wilmington and is willing to go check whether this is a genuine offer and no scam. At this time I haven't made a deal for the engine yet since I don't want to pursue this if I can't find anybody that can go check it out.
Thanks,
Johan
Bigbohr
Bump

I'm not asking for any judgement on a used engine's condition.
This is a brand-spanking new V8 crate engine that's supposedly still in the crate.
Just need a confirmation that its there.

Thanks!!!
skline
I may be able to run by there tomorrow late morning or afternoon. It all depends on my schedule. Let me know the details and I will see what I can do.
swkline@comcast.net
Brad Roberts
Where is Wilmington ??

B
Bigbohr
Near Long Beach if Mapquest is correct
swood
Basically between LB and San Pedro. Real...great...part of town. NOT!
campbellcj
It's off the 405 near the oil refineries between Torrance/Harbor City/Lawndale/Pedro. It's not all a bad 'hood -- just like most of SoCal you can drive from $800K houses to gangbanger crackshacks within a few blocks...

Unfortunately it's the other side of LA County from me, but hopefully somebody down that way can help out.
Bigbohr
Well, the seller took the engine off the market in the mean time. Guess I missed this opportunity headbang.gif
Thanks to skline for offering to help out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.