Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOT - Looking for more Pics of this car...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dakotaewing
I am doing some research for my car, and the car below is similar to the direction I am going for a paint theme... Does anyone know who this car belongs too, or have more pics of it ?

TIA - Thom
East coaster
That pic is from Hershey about 3 yrs ago. I don't know who's car it was? I used to have mroe pics of it, but I can't seem to find them. I did my car similar, but have black rockers/valences. I had considered doing them in silver, but schedule dicated black for now and it's kinda growing on me.
East coaster
Similar pose.......

Click to view attachment
dakotaewing
QUOTE(cooltimes @ Nov 8 2006, 09:26 AM) *

Looks a lot like Perry Kiehl's 914. That is before he sold it to Jim Philpot of Cookeville TN. for $25K Picture is one I took BEFORE it was sold:Click to view attachment

MikeCool

QUOTE(dakotaewing @ Nov 8 2006, 08:55 AM) *

I am doing some research for my car, and the car below is similar to the direction I am going for a paint theme... Does anyone know who this car belongs too, or have more pics of it ?

TIA - Thom

Mike -
Sorry, but although its similar in style, the car I have in my pic is silver,
and Philpots is blue... Different cars...

Eastcoaster - Thanks for the input - If you find those pics, please post them -
dakotaewing
Mike -
Thanks for the help -
However, I have tons of photos of silver cars -
What I am looking for is additional photos of the specific car
that I posted above. Eastcoaster was the orginal poster of this image in a similar thread asking for photos of silver cars in general...
The link is here...
The reason for this is that these are the exact wheels and color combo
that I am looking at building my car -

Thanks again thumb3d.gif
dakotaewing
OK -
For those who are interested, I found some additional photos taken by Ed Murrow at the 2004 Hershey meet -
Ed, if you have other photos of this car, or if you have and the owners contact info, I would love to talk with him -

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.