Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: O/T Ask for help with jet boat
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jwalters
blink.gif Went through Overtons to order one. They said two weeks. Three weeks later they said manufacturer out of stock and will not make more for two months. Three months pass and get call that it would be another six months before production. Knew at the first backorder I was getting the kiss-off. I found this hard to fathom from such a global company such as Solas, but it turned out to be true.

Especially you guys out in the west - know anybody in the Biz??? Trying to locate one sitting on a shelf somewhere.

J
Crazyhippy
Just flipping through HotBoat Mag... No affiliations blah blah blah

Legend Jet Drive (510) 215-8456 www.legendjet.com

Pro boat service center (770) 928-1533 no website listed

Big A performance (800) 242-7168 no website listed

Don's Pump Service (614) 488-1335 www.donspumpservice.com

GS Marine (heard nothing but good about these guys, but no personal experiance) (951) 272-6060

I'm sure there are more if needed...

BJH
jwalters
Thanks hippie, this is what I was looking for - - there are only 17800 boat shops listed nationwide - -

Anybody else have any good contacts please pass them on, in particular shops which deal jet boats, high-end jet pumps and such - I will try the above tomorrow.

beer.gif

d7n7master
John's Custom Marine
8437 Katella Ave
Stanton, CA 90680

(714) 827-7920
----
Well known - Highly Regarded - And Expensive
Gud Luck,
Crazyhippy
OOOoohhhh a stoker fan... NICE!

jetboatperformance.com (805) 466-4719 is located in my home town
East coaster
Skat trak makes better impellers: http://www.skat-trak.com/watercraft.html
jwalters
QUOTE(East coaster @ Nov 8 2006, 08:40 PM) *

Skat trak makes better impellers: http://www.skat-trak.com/watercraft.html

Thanks.
these guys will only provide a stock direct replacement - no exceptions. At least that is how they list it - dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.