Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: IMPORTANT: 914Club Mission Statement ...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SirAndy

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=63663

piratenanner.gif Andy
Bleyseng
Cool and 'bout time we gots alittle more with it.. biggrin.gif

Hopefully the ads will be small or the same size as the Deadfoot one, that I don't mind .
It would be nice if the "Classic" events got more organized and fancier too.

Repo parts sold thru the store along with T shirts, cups is great plus actually having stock ohmy.gif is a big step. The preorder thing is tough to do speaking from experience.
Joe Bob
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Nov 8 2006, 08:36 PM) *

Cool and 'bout time we gots alittle more with it.. biggrin.gif

Hopefully the ads will be small or the same size as the Deadfoot one, that I don't mind .
It would be nice if the "Classic" events got more organized and fancier too.

Repo parts sold thru the store along with T shirts, cups is great plus actually having stock ohmy.gif is a big step. The preorder thing is tough to do speaking from experience.

Werd..... headbang.gif
SGB
Were going pro!

I don't think ads any bigger than the deaadfoot thing will bother me at all.

As for paid "subcriptions", perhaps areas like the 914info or sandbox could be subscription only...

I think it will be important to step up from cyberage, have reps, sponser some racers or races, etc. Like PCA or SCCA.

If it isn't acceptable to someone, then they think they are entitled to more than they actually are. I don't think it rates discussion.

Better put up a "donate" button.
Andyrew
Sounds good! Where do I send money for membership?!!

rjkavanagh
Great move, I'm in.
crash914
So..... Are we still a non-club??

I don't want to join any club that would have me as a member....
TROJANMAN

idea.gif
Dr Evil
Read it and found it to be a well thought out and fair approach to forwarding the club. You guys must have put a lot of thought into this whole deal and it shows. Non-madatory membership was genious, as was offering incentives to those who are members. It doesnt feel like you are penalizing any one for not becoming a full member, IMHO.

I have an idea, though. How about selling shirts with vendor logos on them in the store? I would gladly donate my logo for the purpose of the club (especially since Jeroen made it for me for free) and it looks cool as hell.
Randal
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Nov 9 2006, 08:16 AM) *

Read it and found it to be a well thought out and fair approach to forwarding the club. You guys must have put a lot of thought into this whole deal and it shows. Non-madatory membership was genious, as was offering incentives to those who are members. It doesnt feel like you are penalizing any one for not becoming a full member, IMHO.

I have an idea, though. How about selling shirts with vendor logos on them in the store? I would gladly donote my logo for the purpose of the club (especially since Jeroen made it for me for free) and it looks cool as hell.

Great idea Mike! You ought to be in Marketing!

Toast
Ok. Read (past tense).
McMark
Mike, that is an AWESOME idea. smiley_notworthy.gif We'll see what we can do.
Dr Evil
QUOTE(McMark @ Nov 9 2006, 12:42 PM) *

Mike, that is an AWESOME idea. smiley_notworthy.gif We'll see what we can do.

Thanks guys, even a blind squirrel....wink.gif

Eric Taylor
Sounds great - I would be more than happy to pay a member fee. I've gotten so much from this board and it would be great to give back.
Gustl
is there a german version of the text available idea.gif

pretty much words in a foreign language huh.gif

well ... I guess I've got the point ... sounds cool cool.gif

wavey.gif Gustl
SteveL
Sounds Great!
Thanks for all the hard work Admins! clap56.gif
Brad Roberts
Thanks everyone beerchug.gif We are looking forward to 07!

MikeZ,

I like Mikes idea. I'll have a vendor list ready to go early next week and we can contact them about logo's and stocking some shirts and such for them.

We appreciate everyones support on this matter. We have wanted to move forward for several years now and just didnt have a clear path. We feel that the path has been set and we can now focus on moving forward and providing the number 1 resource in the world for all things "914"

B
d914
cool, full agreement,,,,as if my opinion mattered,,, look forward to the store!! count me in as a paid member, just catch me on a good month!!
Tom
Great ideas , this place is just getting better and better.
Tom
Brad Roberts
Great ideas , this place is just getting better and better.

We are trying! It is tough to keep coming up with new ways to "reinvent" yourself and move forward.

The admin crew and management crew is top notch (nevermind that we squabble like schoolboys sometimes..LOL)

None of this would happen without the admin crew on board.

B
Dr. Roger
This sounds like the next right move for this great club.

Do it right with paid membership and insurance for events. clap56.gif

Maybe I'll actually make it to a A/X and "represent" next year.... beerchug.gif
TheCabinetmaker
Mr. Roberts, I remember slurring words with you about this in the bar in Hot Springs, and have just one thing to say. It's about damn time!!!!!

Hooray!
SirAndy
QUOTE(vsg914 @ Nov 9 2006, 02:12 PM) *

Mr. Roberts, I remember slurring words with you about this in the bar in Hot Springs, and have just one thing to say. It's about damn time!!!!!

Hooray!

it's been a while, but i think Jägermeister was the drink of choice that night ...
drunk.gif Andy
grantsfo
QUOTE(Randal @ Nov 9 2006, 09:13 AM) *

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Nov 9 2006, 08:16 AM) *

I have an idea, though. How about selling shirts with vendor logos on them in the store? I would gladly donote my logo for the purpose of the club (especially since Jeroen made it for me for free) and it looks cool as hell.

Great idea Mike! You ought to be in Marketing!

Its like NPR. Except rather than getting a coffee cup you get cool 914 stuff. Please no pledge breaks. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.