Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche Palooza in Eureka Springs AR
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mikelsr
Shelley and I are heading out tonight to the Porsche Palooza. I was wondering if anyone else from the club was going. I will be driving the Boxster (one 914 is sleeping and the other is waiting for some wiring surgery).

Mike
9magazine
Mike,

Would you take some photos of the event? Would love to see them!

Brian
9magazine.com
mikelsr
QUOTE(9magazine @ Nov 9 2006, 08:07 AM) *

Mike,

Would you take some photos of the event? Would love to see them!

Brian
9magazine.com

I sure will. Camera is all ready to go.
mikelsr
You asked for some pictures so here are some. We drove down with another couple from Mahomet (the Manzer's). We had a ball with them. They are great people besided the fact they have a 993. They took their family with them. In this picture is my wife Shelley on the left and the Manzer's on the left and our cars - my Boxster and Andy's 993.

We have already signed up for next year. I am trying to bring two cars, the Boxster and the 914/6. Just have to convence my wife.

IPB Image

We had a great time at the Palooza in Eureka Springs AR. There was over 110 cars registered. I saw that three 914 were registered and this is what showed up.

IPB Image

IPB Image

One of my favorites was this:

IPB Image

Here we are getting ready for our spirited drive.
IPB Image

For more pictures look at
More palooza?

Hope you enjoy them. My friend has some great shots but i have to get premission to use them (like the 914).

Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.