Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Torsion Bar Adjustments
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
chris914
I'm putting the front suspension back together on my car. I ready to put the torsion adjustment caps on the torsion bars. My question is what is a good starting point to put the caps on so I can get the car to sit about 4 1/2" at the donuts when I'm done adjusting them? The struts are Bilstein's and the torsion bars 21mm. I want the car LOW!!! lol
TROJANMAN
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?show...;hl=torsion+bar

there are some height instructions in this thread
i hope that helps........but it may not
Chris Pincetich
Those screws do it, early are bolt heads late are hex I think. Did you get one of the $15 weltmeister bump steer spacer kits? Low is gud beerchug.gif
Brad Roberts
With the suspension in full droop, install the caps "midway" for 21mm torsion bars. Run the screw up into the cap until it protrudes 10mm's out the top. This will give you a good start.

B
chris914
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Nov 9 2006, 10:44 AM) *

With the suspension in full droop, install the caps "midway" for 21mm torsion bars. Run the screw up into the cap until it protrudes 10mm's out the top. This will give you a good start.

B

Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.