Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: V.I.N. Tag found on stolen 914 3.6L conv.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
partwerks
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

In talking with the Police 11-09 they are telling me that they had found at least the vin tag of the car. Where ever the past employee was staying at with some other people had somehow gotten himself booted out of the house and is where the police found the tag at. They are continuing to look for him and asking questions of the others at the residence to see what transpired.

Not sure which are the serial numbers for the brain, just in case someone would maybe try and sell it would it be of help knowing them?

1. 0 261 200 473
2. 964.618.124.03
3. Typ 911 AIW-DZ-01 (not sure if it is A1W or AIW?)
dmenche914
Vin tag only? maybe the car got a switched identity, or was parted out. At least you got a person, make sure teh DA presses charges, and file a civil law suit aginst the bastard. (remember OJ?) if the bastard ahs any possisions, maybe you can at least get some money from the bastard.

i hate fucking theives!
davep
Which VIN tag did they find: right headlight tag, or windshield pillar tag? So, any suspicious parts sold out of the Illinois area recently?
JMPVW73
Did you look into the car for sale add someone posted with a very similar car in it?

I would definatly travel to look at it and look for evidence of a swapped vin plate and things unique to your car.
I hope you find it the same as it was in short time. I've known about a lot of stolen cars that turn up in a scrap yard as a bare shell 15 years later.
Sammy
Shhhhh! the speeel chekker is here wink.gif
I crak me up and yes, I did gradiate wink.gif
Brad Roberts
I swear to God. Did any of you actually graduate from High School? Reading the comments makes me think I'm not an English speaker.

Great way to make friends!

B
Mueller
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Nov 10 2006, 02:47 PM) *

I swear to God. Did any of you actually graduate from High School? Reading the comments makes me think I'm not an English speaker.

Great way to make friends!

B

or customers biggrin.gif

seriously, glad to see some progress on finding the car...
partwerks
icon_bump.gif
QUOTE(partwerks @ Nov 9 2006, 07:04 PM) *
In talking with the Police 11-09 they are telling me that they had found at least the vin tag of the car. Where ever the past employee was staying at with some other people had somehow gotten himself booted out of the house and is where the police found the tag at. They are continuing to look for him and asking questions of the others at the residence to see what transpired.

Not sure which are the serial numbers for the brain, just in case someone would maybe try and sell it would it be of help knowing them?

1. 0 261 200 473
2. 964.618.124.03
3. Typ 911 AIW-DZ-01 (not sure if it is A1W or AIW?)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.