Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Event idea for WCC '07
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Lavanaut
Maybe we can arrange for an inflatable boxing ring, where opponents pummel each other with those massive 3' boxing gloves! I'm pretty new around here, but it seems like there are certain parties on this forum that could really benefit from the opportunity to square-off against each other in such a fashion. Granted this would be a little childish, but seems rather fitting in that sense...and it sure would be entertaining! idea.gif happy11.gif

Sorry, couldn't resist. Happy Friday all! beerchug.gif
Aaron Cox
Im in...

"Aaron 'Big' Cox" vs "T-bag Trekkor" laugh.gif
and just for fun... i want to battle sirandy for an international victory LOL
SirAndy
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Nov 10 2006, 04:00 PM) *

i want to battle sirandy for an international victory

hell yeah! spank.gif
Chris Pincetich
I have no beef with no one BUT if the Admins can offer a sweet prize, like a new Rennshift or Jake/Mallory dizzy, I will personally pulzerize any challengers! biggrin.gif
The 6vs4 debate will never end, nor should it, it makes the bbs so entertaining to read. beerchug.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(ChrisNPDrider @ Nov 10 2006, 04:07 PM) *

I have no beef with no one BUT if the Admins can offer a sweet prize, like a new Rennshift or Jake/Mallory dizzy, I will personally pulzerize any challengers! biggrin.gif
The 6vs4 debate will never end, nor should it, it makes the bbs so entertaining to read. beerchug.gif

if there is such a prize to battle over...

your ass is grass LOL

my mouth is writing checks my abilities cant cash - (howard told me that once)
Allan
Or how about Sumo wrestling?
SLITS
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Nov 10 2006, 04:00 PM) *

"Aaron 'Big' Cox"

av-943.gif av-943.gif
SharonG
Aaron and Howard, maybe you need to resurrect the "over 40 vs. under 40" competition... alfred.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.