Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pssst! Quick914 post your progress thread now
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Matt Meyer
Well I for one enjoy progress threads. Especially when there is real data or a demonstration of how someone gets something done.

I love the drama of the debate threads but what good are they when they keep getting deleted.

IMHO, There is nothing wrong with a progress thread where everyone is patting the owner on the back. The intrest is in seeing a good or sometimes great car, in the enthusasim another person has in these funny little cars and in the motivation they provide.

Quick914 apparently deleted his latest thread which had potential all on its own. He has less than 40 posts as I type this. It appeared he had something to contribute to this forum, I hope he isn't gone for good.

black73
I doubt the diversion will work. And I wouldn't be surprised if Quik914 doesn't return after the warm welcome he recieved from the -6 crowd. finger.gif

Bleyseng
yeah, it was nice to see a beautiful hipo 4 car. I was gonna reply too about the suspension setup but everyone else did first.
Allan
What'd I miss?
BMXerror
Is that the dude with the 28 THOUSAND CC Type IV project, or am I mistaken? People can be rather hard-nosed and opinionated on this forum which can feel unwelcoming to a new guy. However, I've kinda realized that many of the nay-sayers are the loudmouthed minority, and the more reserved majority are open to other ideas and enjoy watching others try new things. Maybe the open minded people should speak up a little more to give us timid newbies a little warmth. Or maybe I have the completely wrong idea what you're talking about. smile.gif
Mark D.
TheCabinetmaker
Well put, Mark D.
Lou W
I missed it and I had asked him to post pictures of his car. mad.gif
grantsfo
QUOTE(Lou W @ Nov 11 2006, 10:06 AM) *

I missed it and I had asked him to post pictures of his car. mad.gif

He didnt pull this one down and it has pics - that car is nice:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?show...=63556&st=0
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.