Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Our Lady of Mulholland, 11/12
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
Village Coffee Roaster, Woodland Hills

OK, I'm up for an early morning run. 8am coffee, 9am drive, 10am done. Wanna play?
drew365
Possible. I won't know till the morning, I really need my beauty sleep. If I come it'll have to be in the Queen Mother. I'll try to keep up.
dekman
piratenanner.gif Oh boy....coffee and a fast run thru the caynon chasing Howie! piratenanner.gif I'm in!!!!! driving.gif
SLITS
Well Howie, I would have joined you in "The Brown Turd" but can't overcome the heating problem. It's time to dismantle the conversion and by a Honda Del Sol.
Howard
I know you guys get tired of hearing about this, but pix follow.

To quote the estimable Z, No Bad Days, but this was a zinger. Perfect 914 sweatshirt fall day. Roads clear, usual suspects. That's my adopted grandson Christian.
Click to view attachment

73 240z National show winner. 3 Webers on a Ferguson tractor engine.
Click to view attachment

ARP's wouldn't even park near us.
Click to view attachment

Red is Gud!
Click to view attachment

Howard
Best of Show. Ford Advanced Vehicles New Zealand Ford GT.

Toast
Wish I could have have gone. sad.gif
dekman
Thank You Howie.....as always I had a blast! clap56.gif Happy Birthday to your lovely wife! birthday3.gif Hopefully see you at the jsharp.gif next week!(need directions though?)
TonyAKAVW
I would haev gone with you guys, but we ahd other plans, which fell through. Ended up driving throug PV. Once I figure out a good route down here I'll have to invite you guys down. There are some really nice roads here.

-Tony
Carlitos Way
I was there... er, in spirit. Car still on jack stands.
drew365
I got my beauty sleep and worked on the 914. I think I tracked down all my electrical gremlins! piratenanner.gif
Howard
Too bad, all you guys who missed this. A once in a lifetime event that won't happen again until, uh, next Sunday. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.