Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ...........
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Martin Baker
biosurfer1
count me in, and i'll drag my other 914 friend this time...it involves go-karts so it shouldnt be hard
porschecb
Who elected you as activites chairman anyway? How about a poll or vote on where we have the next monthly meeting? ( just messing with you) By the way I looked at my relay board today I only have 1 relay. How many are needed? 3 missing? Also I looked at the bird today. Which bushing package do I need? The super kit?

Thanks Michael (not micheal) biggrin.gif
Trekkor
Great idea!

That place is awesome!!

I'm attending the TMR season closer on the following day.
I might just roll on up the highway after a go-kart fest.

Food afterward?

KT

Martin Baker
Martin Baker
:.......
porschecb
Wanda & I will be there!!!!!!!!!!! driving.gif
Martin Baker
Brad Roberts
Martin,

who is the Nor Cal 914 association? Just curious.

B
PatW

I checked this place out over the Weekend, and it is Super Nice! I was shocked!

Nicer than some of the Kart tracks I ran at in Germany.

agree.gif
Watch out!. They don't like much of contact out on the track.. Just a little bit and I got the black flag!. blink.gif
Martin Baker
SirAndy
i'll try to make it, this sounds like fun ...

smilie_pokal.gif Andy
biosurfer1
i'll be there only if i get to pick sirandy's brain on all the crap on all the $hit wrong/needs to be fixed/confusing on my car:)
eg914
As of this moment I plan on being there, only to give you all someone to pass biggrin.gif

Some people from my office went there last Feb and had a blast, I can't wait to go again.

Martin Baker
Brad Roberts
I'll ask again dry.gif

Martin,

who is the Nor Cal 914 association?

B

sixnotfour

Strictly a Dictatorship...I learned all my leadership skill from the government...scary!

ppickerell
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Nov 21 2006, 03:19 PM) *

I'll ask again dry.gif

Martin,

who is the Nor Cal 914 association?

B

popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif
ppickerell
What's the frequency Kenneth?
eg914
Martin,

I have a memory like a sieve! Just looked in the garage. I have 3 jacks, with 2 different style of bases, one of the duplicates is broken and the other has a couple of bolts welded to it (NO idea why). I also have one of the lever rods.

I will be out of town Thr & Fri, in town Sat & Sun. Also, I will be at work Wed. Let me know what works for you, and we can arrange a time/place to meet. I will also PM this information to you.
Martin Baker
porschecb
icon_bump.gif
sixnotfour
lug wrench is the jackhandle, must not have a tool kit ?
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?s=&a...st&p=809361
Martin Baker
McMark
I'm out. I'll be in LA delivering a motor. Now back to your regularly scheduled tool kit/jack discussion. tongue.gif
Tobra
Unlikely for me, my brother had a pretty significant motorcycle wreck a few weeks ago that has me sort of over committed. He is okay, pretty fuched up, but okay.

Toby
biosurfer1
SOT

but i ran into two 914's today and wondering who they were?

#1 was a white teener running hard in the fast lane on 80 east around 3ish...was that you martin? didnt get a good look at it...

#2 was a black teener with flares on watt just south of 80. missing the engine cover and had a nasty backfire...anyone in the club?

between mine, my friends and the two driving, the four i saw today is most the msot outsid a meeting i've seen on the roads...Nice!!
Martin Baker
eg914
I wasn't me, I've just been messing around the house for the last two days.
Alison Baker
BUMPTY icon_bump.gif

Just over 1 week too go.....
eg914
I am still planning on being there. I am sure all you trackmeisters will give me a thorough trouncing. smile.gif
Martin Baker
biosurfer1
either one is fine by me
eg914
I believe the 16th will work for me
SirAndy
QUOTE(Martin Baker @ Dec 5 2006, 07:07 PM) *

I would to know if I moved this event one week forward, from the 9th to the 16th it would really offend.

fine with me!
piratenanner.gif Andy
Martin Baker
McMark
Cool, now I can join in! mueba.gif
biosurfer1
excellent McMark...I wanted to talk with you:)
Chris Pincetich
The 16th it is. I think I can make it too!

For those close to SF Bay reading this, I have booked a Grand Prix on the GoKartRacer Supertrack this Sunday 12/10/06 at 4:30pm for $75, they are in Burlingame. Right now I have 8 friends confirmed and can fit 12. The final reservation count deadline is Thursday, but walk-ins to reach the 12 racer limit will be accepted. PM me if interested. beerchug.gif
Martin Baker
Martin Baker
reddog
QUOTE(Martin Baker @ Dec 8 2006, 08:42 PM) *

Just a reminder that this is now happening on the 16th of December, one week from the original planned date.

Martin

Just saying hello from Michigan, I'm stuck here in Michigan for the winter, sad.gif
the car I bought from you is near Reno, and a future project, boldblue.gif until my return I'm playing with a rust free 75 here. headbang.gif say hello to "one L" for me... Jim aktion035.gif
Martin Baker
Tobra
that looks like my ugly ass car, almost looks decent there, hmmm, must be the glare from the scratches in the trim

The bro is out of the hospital, but my anniversary is this coming weekend, sadly canna make it

hope the wife and dogs are well, gotta catch up, slacked off for a few weeks

toby
Martin Baker
Martin Baker
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.