Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT It's raining in So. Cal.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Elliot_Cannon
It's about time. I hope this brings and end to the fire season this year.
Elliot
Twystd1
And
JoeSharp
It's dry here Elliot.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
swood
yeah...dry.
So.Cal.914
Dry and 85 today.
Aaron Cox
wicked cold here....

i actually had to wear these things called socks... and *gasp* long sleeves and pants!
G e o r g e
Elliot,

you might want to check your sprinkler heads, perhaps they're watering your drive way instead of the lawn

cool_shades.gif
HeloMech
Yeah, I just went out and drove PCH up through HB, then back through Sunset to Long Beach, then back up to HB/home.... targa off... no sprinkles at all. dry. not raining. clear. CHILLY... but dry. smile.gif
Lou W
I've been in Newport and Balboa Island all day, a little chilly at times but otherwise a beautiful day. confused24.gif
BMXerror
Cold as hell at the drags today. They were making good HP, but they couldn't get it to stick on the slippery track. Although I did see some cool blowups and the world record funnycar competition speed; 333.6 MPH on a 4.661 ET.... SHIT!!
Mark D.
TonyAKAVW
Dry in Redondo today. Jes and I went and palyed tennis right near the beach, it was breezy, but not bad.

-Tony
VegasRacer
Windy in Vegas. burnout.gif
SLITS
Sufficiently appropriate evidence that Elliooooot was merely having a wet dream. av-943.gif
DNHunt
Hope you enjoy some of our rain. This is already the wettest November on record and we aren't halfway through.

Dave
Joe Bob
12 drops of rain during my football games yesterday....cold and windy...had to wear long sleeves with the shorts and cleats. We did four games....ALL blow outs.....ran my fat ass off.

It's not so bad when it's warm out but when it's cold....yer legs turn to lead after 6-7-8 hours of chasing kids up and down the field......and of course they schedule the BIG FAST kids at the end of the day when the refs are dragging ass.....morons.
Toast
I made it happen just for you Elliot.

And my 914 thanks thanks you because it only had to be clean for 37 minutes. dry.gif
pete-stevers
rain and cold in BC....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.