Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Anyone want to own lake property in Northern MN? Don't snooze
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
We just had our offer accepted for a lake lot on Island Lake here in Duluth. We always wanted to live on Island Lake. Lots there are very scarce. We were lucky to get 3 acres on a very private bay. There is a stream running through the property. This is a 9700 acre lake. We close the deal the end of the month. Over the next few years we'll clear and groom the property in preperation for our new house. Sandy and I are very excited. Here's a couple of photos for you.
rick 918-S
So we need to sell our other lake place. As much as we would like to keep it we can't have both of them. I built the cabin pictured in my avatar. The property is located 40 miles north of Duluth on the Whiteface Reservoir. The power is connected to the cabin. There is lots of room to add a year round home and the largest pole building you can imagine for your toys. The lot is 4.8 acres with 440 ft of nice lake shore. I don't haver any pictures on this computer but I'll post some later. Were offering this lake place at $ 169,000.00 and will entertain all real offers and may consider C/D with the right terms. Anyone interested in lake shore and 4 seasons?
jwalters
blink.gif Liquid water??? I thought it was perma-frost where you live!

ph34r.gif

laugh.gif
Lou W
How exciting! are you going to build a big garage and or shop? smash.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Lou W @ Nov 12 2006, 07:06 AM) *

First Thing! Sandy is all about a big garage with a loft! wub.gif I'm a lucky guy!
Lou W
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Nov 12 2006, 09:18 AM) *

First Thing! Sandy is all about a big garage with a loft! wub.gif I'm a lucky guy!

Sounds like it. thumb3d.gif
JPB
QUOTE(Lou W @ Nov 12 2006, 10:41 AM) *

Here ya go my brother. I've been entertaining building this sweet grany flat with ahhh, three car garage and a work shop creatively named the 914 flat with rental option thumb3d.gif
http://www.thehousedesigners.com/plan_deta...sp?PlanNum=4470
neo914-6
Rick,

I'll pass this along to some friends in MN...
rick 918-S
QUOTE(JPB @ Nov 12 2006, 08:07 AM) *

QUOTE(Lou W @ Nov 12 2006, 10:41 AM) *

Here ya go my brother. I've been entertaining building this sweet grany flat with ahhh, three car garage and a work shop creatively named the 914 flat with rental option thumb3d.gif
http://www.thehousedesigners.com/plan_deta...sp?PlanNum=4470

Cool plans! drooley.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(neo914-6 @ Nov 12 2006, 09:09 AM) *

Rick,

I'll pass this along to some friends in MN...

Thanks! It could be a great opportunity for someone.
rick 918-S
Here's a couple of photos of our current lake property in case you know anyone interested.
Jeroen
congrats on the new lot!!!
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Jeroen @ Nov 12 2006, 03:39 PM) *

congrats on the new lot!!!

Thanks buddy! wavey.gif Anything could happen at this point. We don't close on the deal til the end of the month. Hopefully things will sail smoothly.

I couldn't interest you in a vacation property in the states could I?..... happy11.gif
Allan
Every lake island I've ever seen in the movies always had zombies living on it... sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.