Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tour Of South Mountain (Reloaded) Rallye Only two weeks left!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
zymurgist
Just a reminder that on the Saturday after Thanksgiving (Nov 25) there will be a return of the "Tour of South Mountain".

This will be a Time Speed Distance Rallye that will include a odometer check/transition zone/ familiarization with route instructions in addition to route of approximately 2 hours.

The meeting place will be at Smithsburg High School, Smithsburg, Md, with the time of 9-9:15 AM arrival, 9:31 first car off on odometer calibration run, 10:01first car off on course, with a lunch at the end of the rallye.

We will be traveling the length of South Mountain in Maryland from the Pennsylvania border nearly to West Virginia. The roads will be scenic, and all will be hard top (all with center stripes except one short segment).

Please e-mail me if you plan to attend so that I can have the appropriate number of route instructions available.

The widest distribution of this message would be appreciated, but please PM me so I can notify the organizer. We will run, rain or shine.
zymurgist
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.