Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Brian and Jenny's wedding
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dave_Darling
I hear that the ushers asked people, when seating them in the church, "Cars or guns?" smile.gif I wound up sitting near some other 914 folks--Kim and Joy K., Jon Watts and Deanna, Jeff Keyser and Kylie. When Jon sat down, I pointed a little ways away and asked if he recognized that asshole... And got smacked for it by My Attorney for saying "asshole" in a church. But indeed, Bradholio and his GF (whose name I am totally spacing on!) were there, too.

Jenny was gorgeous, as always. Brian looked great, but nervous. The "whoopee cushion" moments definitely provided some comic relief, though! lol2.gif

The reception was awesome. When I first saw the building it was in, I was a little worried. But we took over nearly the whole interior area of the hotel, and it was great! Scott (did he used to be at Renegade?) was the master of cheese, I mean ceremonies, as well as being one of the groomsmen.

Jenny had three different outfits on during the course of the reception. First the wedding gown, which looked wonderful. (Lisa commented specifically on it.) Then a tight red Chinese silk dress that looked amazing on her. drooley.gif And finally, this backless white thing that looked even better than the others--which I didn't think was possible!

Lisa and I wound up in the 914 corner--with Jeff and Kylie, Kim and Joy, Jon and Deanna. At the next table were Bradholio and (somebody help me with her name!!), the Muellers (with the twins!), and Sir Aaaahndy and Shannon. Sir Aaahndy dressed up for the occasion--he was wearing black cutoff fatigues, instead of camouflage ones! wink.gif

Plenty of booze was consumed, and the food was quite good. The dancing was fun, too... Though for some reason, Brad told Lisa and I to "get a room!" wink.gif

The only snag was when they started the garter toss... Brian started reaching further and further up Jenny's dress, and then she got this shocked look on her face. Which we all laughed at, of course! But then she told Brian to stop--in the last change, she had forgotten the garter! And it turned out the garter was locked in one of the hotel rooms, and the keys weren't working... So during the lull, Lisa (did I mention she is evil?) prompted Scott and Brian to get me to tell Lisa's Porsche joke--the one we heard from Hans-Peter Porsche up at Parade. It's a really awful joke, totally lame! But they wouldn't let me get out of it, so I told it. Jenny says that from now on I'll be known as the person who told the really bad joke at her wedding reception. D'OH!

The garter was rescued, and Jenny's brother Jeff caught it. (Anyone remember him? biggrin.gif )

More drinking, and more dancing... After that, the evening kind of gets hazy...

Oh, and I know-- thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif But we forgot our camera! I know there were a bunch of other people there with cameras--even some 914club folks! So hopefully someone else will be able to post pics shortly.

--DD
SirAndy
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Nov 13 2006, 10:36 AM) *

Sir Aaahndy dressed up for the occasion--he was wearing black cutoff fatigues, instead of camouflage ones! wink.gif

hey, i didn't dress up (much) for my own two weddings, what makes you think i'd do a tux for someone elses wedding? biggrin.gif

that certainly was a fun party! drunk.gif too bad i missed the church thing (not) ... rolleyes.gif

here's to Jenny and Brian!
beerchug.gif Andy
GWN7
Sounds like a fun time........all the best to the Bride & Groom
Mueller
We had a great time..and the twins didn't make a peep biggrin.gif

The lovely Jenny Pavia with new husband Brain...the other guy (on the left) is Jeff, Jennys brother...he is the person responsible for getting Jenny into 914's...he still has is D-Jet injected turbo 914 that he built himself.
Click to view attachment

Here is Andys wife Shannon with Taylor, seeing Shannon holding our girls made Andy nervous, he's a new grandpa himself and I don't think he wants to do new father thing again blink.gif

Click to view attachment

914club table

Click to view attachment

Brad with Taylor

Click to view attachment
SirAndy
QUOTE(Mueller @ Nov 13 2006, 10:53 AM) *

the other guy (on the left) is Jeff, Jennys sister...

damm, he didn't say anything about his sex-change, when did that happen?
av-943.gif Andy
neo914-6
Wow, Brad and Scott M in the same room. laugh.gif

Congrats Brian and Jenny!! clap56.gif
Mueller
Sherryl (mommy) with Kennady

Click to view attachment

The wedding cake

Click to view attachment

Dave, yes, that was Scott @ Renagade, he does the DJ thing on the side party.gif

It was a nice wedding, great to see all our freinds again....I really enjoyed the picture show of Jenny and Brian as kids growing up and then as when they met.

Every time a picture of a 914 or Jenny in a 914club hat showed, tons of giggles in the crowd...all the pictures with Brian and/or Jenny with ar15.gif made Sherryl a little nervous wacko.gif biggrin.gif

Congradulations Jenny and Brian !!!!

Crazyhippy
Congrats to the happy couple!
So.Cal.914
Congrats to you both, funny that the wedding was on Veterans day weekend

both your wedding day and Veterans day make you appreciate your FREEDOM.

(or lack of it)

Ferg
Congrats you guys clap56.gif

Ferg
TJB/914
Congratulations to Jenny & Brian.

The best to you both as you start your new life together. wub.gif Many happy 914 years ahead. Hope to meet you sometime in the future.

Tom
rick 918-S
Congradulation! I'm looking forward to seeing the photos! bye1.gif
Gint
J & B finally got hitched eh? Congratulations to you both!
JPB
Very nice. May you be blessed with sweetness and love and ahhhh.......... all the above. biggrin.gif
VegasRacer
"Cars or guns?"

Congrats you crazy kids. driving-girl.gif wub.gif ar15.gif

whip[1].gif
Midtowner
Wow! Congratulations! grouphug.gif
Jeroen
Congrats to Jenny & Brian!
clap56.gif smilie_pokal.gif clap56.gif smilie_pokal.gif clap56.gif
nebreitling
wub.gif congrats, guys!!! beerchug.gif clap56.gif
davep
That is great! Many, many happy years together.
jonwatts
"Back off, asshole"

heeheehee

IPB Image

At least I'm not afraid to go to church. Brad almost spontaneously combusted right there.

PS DD, although I'm horrible with names I believe hers is Tiff.
jimtab
Congrats to the new couple...speaking from experience I can tell you that the first 38 are the hardest.... av-943.gif By the way, a lot of the gals on Brads lap get that expression ......who can tell why.... poke.gif Hi Brad....
carreraguy
Congrats Jen and Brian!! Lets see more pics!
messix
so beautiful Jenny!

Brian you lucky guy!

cheers to the wonderful couple
mightyohm
more pictures!
mightyohm
Scott, friend of Brian and Jenny's, the guy who introduced them, and who also happens to be a wedding DJ!!

mightyohm
One last picture, cutting the cake. biggrin.gif
mightyohm
Two more I missed. Proof I was there. biggrin.gif
mightyohm
Kylie and I had a great time, Jenny looked stunning and the reception was a lot of fun! I also enjoyed the chance to hang out with some of the 914 clubbers at table 10. biggrin.gif
SharonG
Congrats! biggrin.gif beerchug.gif
Bleyseng
Congrats!!!! whip[1].gif
Dr. Roger
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Nov 14 2006, 07:30 AM) *

Congrats!!!! whip[1].gif

Congrats!

Jen, you look fantastic. =-)

Where's the "whipped" smilie????

Oh, here it is.... whip[1].gif

KIDDING! beerchug.gif
Jenny
Thanks guys! We had so much fun, I hope those of you that came did as well. smile.gif

I've gotta add a couple of things though...

First, no jabs at Scott or Brad. Both were on their best behavior.

Second, that picture of the girl with the AR in the slide show wasn't me. Granted, there are lots of pictures of me with that sweet piece of a gun, but the girl pictured was actually my bridesmaid Veronica, who used to work with Brian.

Lastly, Scott introduced Brian and I. But I also have my brother, the 914 community as well as Brad to thank. I went on a fun run in LA (Hosted by Dave Bell) over 5 years ago. Brad was supposed to ride shotgun in Scott's Renegade car. Brad never showed up, so I got to be Scott's co-pilot. And it was on that drive that Scott told me about Brian. So if it hadn't been for my brother introducing me to 914s and the SoCal group, if Brad had showed up, and if I hadn't ridden in Scott's car, I would never have met Brian. So thanks guys! wub.gif

Jen
GTeener
mrs.K.gif Congrats Jenny. You look beautiful in the few pictures posted here. Best wishes!
dinomium
Hazzah! To the bride and groom!
Brad Roberts
I'll choke this out.. clap56.gif

I was a little choked up when the first pic of Jenny came up with her 914Club hat on. I have known her brother and his past roomates for 6+ years now. Seeing the pictures or her AutoX'ing and really thinking back on how all this 914 stuff comes together had me somewhat overwhelmed. I felt proud. I felt like something good had actually occured based on the love for the little cars. For a few minutes my self induced headaches all went away. I was surrounded by what I consider some of the "core" original club members. It was a sense of security that hasnt been matched in awhile.

Thank You Jenny, and congrats!!

B
Brad Roberts
More shots!

Something else: I'm not sure why everyone continues to think Scott and I dont get along. We dont always agree, but from my side of the equation there is a mutual respect for each other. I will always support Renegade Hybrids. There is not another V8 conversion company out there with the experience those guy's have.

B
Brad Roberts
This is "Mary" a fairly new friend to Jenny. Jenny met her through 914's also. This was the young lady we helped win a wedding here on the club. Jenny asked Mary to he a bridesmaide.
buck toenges
That is such a cool color of cake. What is the Porsche color number? smile.gif
/L.
What beautiful wedding wub.gif Much happiness to the bride & groom. Congratulations!! beer.gif More pictures PLEASE...
chilli
Jenny & Brian

Congrats from Sacramento. &&&& Jenny thanks for "taxing" the wheels years ago. Miss you and others from our TT days.

mike
aka chilli
markb
Congrats Jenny & Brian! clap56.gif
Jenny
Thanks Chilli. Always willing to help out a fellow teener. wink.gif

Jen
Brent
Conratulations Brian and Jenny. Glad to see some true happiness in the world!

Haven't been on the site much or for too long since I am busy with Divorce Lawyer's and such.

The bridesmaid dress looks like the color my son told me (just last night ) he wants a cover on my new fugly couch ...signal orange.
-Brent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.