Trekkor
I want to use it for a t-shirt or hat.

embroidered.

KT
Aaron Cox
looks like a seanery one.....

Chris Pincetich
That car is high smoke.gif
If you photochopped the wheels up into the wells more it would look better, maybe do something about that circle (head?) inside the cockpit. Once photoshoped it is no longer the same image = yours with minimal guilt.
beerchug.gif
Rusty
Would you feel the same way if it was your art being ripped off... ummm... I mean... "photoshoped"?
Rusty
P.S. KT... thanks for asking first. clap56.gif
cooltimes
I would think that a single copy would be permitted , even without permisssion, as long as there was no infringement on the owner's personal art for any profit. I agree with Rusty that it is an honorable person that always asks 1st. Changing the view of a picture doesn't alter the fact that you are copying another's property.

MikeCool
Chris Pincetich
I agree that it is cool to ask. I HAVE been on all sides - asking, re-printing with permission, re-printing with minor mods, and having my photos robbed, my logos copied, my designs reproduced in foreign countries. I used to run NPD All-Terrain Skateboards but lost too much personal $$ and bagged it. Those skate biz punks love to sell rip-offs for a quick buck. What's that saying "imitation is a form of flatterey"?

I was just offering one option - ultimately he will choose. beerchug.gif
dmenche914
for your own personel use, I think you will be ok, to sell them could be a probelm of copyright stuff. I agree, that circel head should go, If you want a driver, mauybe make it less round, with a visor, more like a helmet. I'd lower it too, better handling you know, but it is a cool picture!!
JPB
Two racing stripes on the hood bro and it would be sweet.
Trekkor
Two racing stripes on the hood

Yes.
Jeroen
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Nov 13 2006, 09:30 PM) *

looks like a seanery one.....

agree.gif
looks like something Sean made
anthony
Where is Seanery? Is he just busy with the circus? He never sent out the last batch of t-shirts that he sold in October.
dlo914
QUOTE(anthony @ Nov 13 2006, 05:44 PM) *

Where is Seanery? Is he just busy with the circus? He never sent out the last batch of t-shirts that he sold in October.

same goes for the 914world.com stickers i paid for... confused24.gif o wells he prolly is busy w/ the circus. no hurry smile.gif
rick 918-S

ran away to join the circus... happy11.gif
HeloMech

agree.gif

Oct 12th.... stilllllllllllllllll waiting. BING!! wrong channel...
seanery
not my design...I do have a t-shirt with that design on it...bought a few years back on ebay.
seanery
Sorry about the delay on the shirts guys. My notebook died the day I left home with the shirts. I have a new notebook (finally) and packed all the shirts for those who paid with paypal (stickers, too)

They are going out tomorrow morning.
Still with the Circus smile.gif
Trekkor
I'm not interested in making money on this.

Maybe just some stuff for myself and a few others as gifts. confused24.gif

I'd modify the design, too.

Would that be wrong?

KT
HeloMech
boldblue.gif piratenanner.gif boldblue.gif piratenanner.gif boldblue.gif piratenanner.gif boldblue.gif

Yay!!!! Thanks...

computers suck.

QUOTE(Moron Sean @ Nov 21 2006, 08:43 PM) *

Sorry about the delay on the shirts guys. My notebook died the day I left home with the shirts. I have a new notebook (finally) and packed all the shirts for those who paid with paypal (stickers, too)

They are going out tomorrow morning.
Still with the Circus smile.gif

GTeener
Hey Trekkor,

Where'd you get the image originally?

You posted that graphic 2 years ago when I was considering having patches made

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?show...c=18880&hl=
GTeener
How about an original image of your car?

Will work screened on shirts but not easy to embroider. idea.gif
Martin Baker
Trekkor, do you have contact info for him? I have a couple of questions for him. Does he have a web site for the racing photo's?

Martin
Trekkor
Gwen, that looks HOT!!

I honestly don't remeber where I found that image confused24.gif
The date on the image in my computer is Oct 2004.

Martin, you mean for David Wong?
I'll PM it to you.

KT
GTeener
QUOTE(trekkor @ Nov 22 2006, 06:34 PM) *

Gwen, that looks HOT!!

I honestly don't remeber where I found that image confused24.gif
The date on the image in my computer is Oct 2004.

Martin, you mean for David Wong?
I'll PM it to you.

KT

Glad you like 'em. I can send you the hi res versions next week if you want to use them.

Happy Thanksgiving beerchug.gif
Mike D.
I scanned that image (4 years ago) from a T-shirt the wife bought for me several years back, and someone here on the board cleaned it up and posted the clean jpg. The shirt co. that it came from went out of business, not sure where the design came from. I got a lot of comments on the shirt because no one had seen the design before.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.