Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: body jewelry funny
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dave_Darling
A friend and I were talking the other day, and the conversation wandered to the subject of body jewelry.

She said that she had,at one point, looked into a particular type of nipple ring called a "retainer". She started describing it to me--"It's a pin, with a hole through it near one end. A metal ring goes through that hole, and you can fold it over to keep the pin inserted..."

I immediately burst out laughing. One of those laughing jags where you can't hardly stop to breathe for five minutes... Evidently one of the "hot new nipple ring" fashions is a miniature version of a HOOD PIN!! lol2.gif

IPB Image

Now instead of "hood pins", we also have "headlight pins"!!! lol2.gif

--DD
Queenie
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Nov 10 2003, 12:27 PM)
"hot new nipple ring" fashions

Not to detract from your funny (because it really is hilarious) but these aren't new ... maybe they're becoming more popular now for whatever reason, but they've been on the scene for years.

(I have no piercings, but I have tattoos and I'm regular in rec.arts.bodyart where they discuss this sort of thing all the time.)

wink.gif
Brad Roberts
I'm out.

It is funny however.

Can we see them when she gets them ??

B
fiid
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Sorry - somebody had to. A diagram of how this fits together would suffice.

Very strange.
Hawktel
Here in Utah, when you got to a Carbaret club, the Dancers have to wear pasties. When I worked at one as a hired thug, several of the girls would use the described device to be in complince with the law. They liked it better than other options, Like super glue, or duct tape.
SirAndy
yepp, had a ex-girlfriend with those. gotta love 'em. wub.gif

have pictures. won't share them tho. cool.gif
Andy
StratPlayer
HMMMMM. I always thought they were used to connect jumper cables to...
Air_Cooled_Nut
I had a girl with pierced nipples...didn't like 'em, got in my way. Plus, I don't like the way they show thru in clothing. I prefer natural, unmolested nipples! cool_shades.gif
redshift
unsure.gif

I have one of those. We (shitty bands) started the piercing craze....

..we were just kidding... happy11.gif

M
ppickerell
I sense an unexploited opportunity for my company in the piercings market. My 19 year old son works for me in the shop and allways has a customer part or some kind of metal bit stuck in his ever expanding ear hole.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.