jwalters
QUOTE(Jeroen @ Nov 14 2006, 07:48 AM) *

FHARPHENNUUGEN! drooley.gif
VegasRacer
OMG drooley.gif w00t.gif piratenanner.gif smilie_pokal.gif wub.gif
smilie_flagge6.gif Ausgezeichnet. smilie_flagge24.gif
URY914
11,000 rpm screwy.gif

For some reason I can't really get too excited about that car. Maybe it's the paint.
Howard
Great link! Thanks!

Is that a 4 or a 6? happy11.gif

Car may be a bit quick for me. Could you just send the RS61 sitting in the pits? wub.gif
maf914
QUOTE(URY914 @ Nov 14 2006, 07:35 AM) *

For some reason I can't really get too excited about that car. Maybe it's the paint.

I saw them at Sebring this year and they are pretty quick. But, I agree that the paint scheme isn't very exciting. That school bus yellow just doesn't work for me. Penske's cars usually look great. Someone needs to get DHL to change their colors! laugh.gif
Mugs914
OH MAN!! beerchug.gif beerchug.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Man, I gotta get the turbo finished.... sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif

Oh, and I want that guy's job...
Dr. Roger
I'd be driving that thing just like him.....

WTIH RESTRAINT. LOL aktion035.gif
BMXerror
QUOTE(maf914 @ Nov 14 2006, 08:12 AM) *

QUOTE(URY914 @ Nov 14 2006, 07:35 AM) *

I saw them at Sebring this year and they are pretty quick. But, I agree that the paint scheme isn't very exciting. That school bus yellow just doesn't work for me. Penske's cars usually look great. Someone needs to get DHL to change their colors! laugh.gif

agree.gif Next year they're gonna be black, though, even though they're still sponsored by DHL. I think they got some complaints. Pretty tiny track for that much car. He says, "I think I want one now." Yeah, I bet you do!
Mark D.
MattR
The RS Spyder has no paint!

Its all vinyl biggrin.gif

Seriously, they put big sheets of vinyl over the carbon body work for the "paint" scheme.
Jeroen
QUOTE(MattR @ Nov 14 2006, 08:51 PM) *

The RS Spyder has no paint!

Its all vinyl biggrin.gif

Seriously, they put big sheets of vinyl over the carbon body work for the "paint" scheme.

just like our 924S laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.