Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Speedo Re-Calibration
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ahdoman
I had to take my speedo apart because the little silver button fell off. While it's apart...anyone ever successfully calibrated one of these (other than taking it somewhere to get it done)? I searched the forums but no info and the Pelican article is quite vague.
So.Cal.914
It's up to you,I wouldn't dick with it . Just in case you change your mind.

http://nhspeedometer.com/
2-OH!
agree.gif

These folks overhauled my speedo, calibrated, new face, glass and bezel = $150.00 USD

Absolutely worth the price...

Built me a beautiful, gorgeous quad gauge...Even better...I wet my pants evry time I look at it...

Some things, you just gotta' leave to the pros...

2-OH!
biosurfer1
how much was it to build the quad gauge?

i know this is usually custom work and its hard to price, but I hate web sites that dont at least give a ballpark of what things cost....so damn annoying!
2-OH!
I have four lights (low fuel, brake press, oil press, gen), all LED... And four gauges, Fuel, Volts, Oil Press, Oil Temp...They also sold me the senders and the hose kit to relocate the Oil Press sender away from the dist. + shipping = $550.00

I think it was worth the price

2-OH!

So.Cal.914
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Nov 14 2006, 01:22 PM) *

how much was it to build the quad gauge?

i know this is usually custom work and its hard to price, but I hate web sites that dont at least give a ballpark of what things cost....so damn annoying!

Oh-2 said he had his re-cali, new face, new glass and bezel for 150.00.

If you still have Q's call them, the number is on the site.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.