Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Another Hot Teacher in Prison
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TROJANMAN
News Story about teacher

McCandless, a Social Studies teacher and cheerleading coach
and was also married to the school's principal - Shame on her
Click to view attachment

Second Time in a year at the same school.

Anyone see the episode of South Park episode where Kyle's brother has an affair with his Kindergarten Teacher.

"Sheila: Help please I need your help, that teacher Miss Stevenson sh-shes left town with my son. I got a note saying they're going to Milan.
Lt. Dawson: You're kidding?
Sheila: No it's true.
Lt. Dawson: Dammit!! Where were all these sexed up teachers when I was a kid?!!"

Funny Stuff av-943.gif

News Reporter: The case is shocking, mostly due to the fact that the teacher is actually pretty hot Tom. cool_shades.gif

Kyle: This is serious.
Officer: You're right, this is very serious, we better track this kid down and give him his luckiest boy in America medal right away. lol2.gif

Cartman: What's to understand? You get a boner, slap her titties around, stick it inside her and pee.
Kyle: Stick it inside her and pee?
Cartman: Well if you don't wanna get her pregnant you pull it out and pee on her leg.

Crap, That was a funny episode laugh.gif
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Nov 14 2006, 12:52 PM) *

"Sheila: Help please I need your help, that teacher Miss Stevenson sh-shes left town with my son. I got a note saying they're going to Milan.
Lt. Dawson: You're kidding?
Sheila: No it's true.
Lt. Dawson: Dammit!! Where were all these sexed up teachers when I was a kid?!!"

WELL....Where were they? I have rights too.
Brew
I think it was a violation of my rights that I DIDN'T have sex with a hot teacher when I was in school!!
SGB
It just amazes me how people get all upset over this kinda stuff. People get horny. People do things about it. GASP
It didn't bother the participants...
highways
yeah well, Bushie ain't doing so hot in the polls. Time to throw a hot teacher in jail. Ooo drama..
jsteele22

Yet another job opening in Colorado.....

jsteele22

This has gotten entirely out of hand. It has to be some kind of cruel plot on the part of the media. Did you notice she was a cheer.gif ?
JPB
Thats it and I'm tired of these flusies taking advantage of our sweet and innocent children!! If I see a hot school teacher with blondhair and a seafood like disposition, I'm hitting that! sheeplove.gif

Just doing my part to keep America safe!!
anthony
QUOTE(SGB @ Nov 14 2006, 03:48 PM) *

It just amazes me how people get all upset over this kinda stuff. People get horny. People do things about it. GASP

It's only a problem when one of the participants happens to be your daughter.

biggrin.gif
SGB
QUOTE(anthony @ Nov 14 2006, 07:48 PM) *

biggrin.gif

Oh I would have legitimate concern (young people- hell, all people tend to rationalize things too quickly)- but I wouldn't call the TV news. Discussions of personal experiences should remain personal.
TINCAN914
QUOTE(SGB @ Nov 14 2006, 06:57 PM) *

QUOTE(anthony @ Nov 14 2006, 07:48 PM) *

biggrin.gif

Oh I would have legitimate concern (young people- hell, all people tend to rationalize things too quickly)- but I wouldn't call the TV news. Discussions of personal experiences should remain personal.

If it was your daughter, what would you do? I would make sure the individual went to jail. If the media happened to find out, so be it.
Joe Bob
I don't car who it is....you leave minor children alone......you touch my kid, I shoot yer ass.....
Krieger
Yea but... where talking about every teenage guys dream
Joe Bob
Last couple of incidents were discovered because the boy was bragging to his "homies".....then somebody jealous finked him off.......sounds like pussy loosened his brain cells......if yer getting it...shut the fuck up.

Still.....as a parent.....any child needs to be left alone.....as a former horny 16 year old.....I woulda preferred another horny 16 year old.....not some tramp teacher.
TINCAN914
QUOTE(Krieger914 @ Nov 14 2006, 07:11 PM) *

Yea but... where talking about every teenage guys dream

This is true, but as an adult, they should be able to control the desire to get laid. Hell in this case she was married. If it was my daughter, I would hunt him down..
BOXSTER
What if it was Carrie Mc Candless and your daughter?
So.Cal.914
Male teachers with under age girls has not graced my TV screen in many many

years, all I hear about is female teachers with under age guys(lucky bastards).

Just a thought would you rather have the boys sheeplove.gif your daughters or there

teachers. I know at that age I didn't think about much else....what am I saying

I still don't think about much else.

TINCAN914
QUOTE(BOXSTER @ Nov 14 2006, 07:22 PM) *

No difference, male female....
TINCAN914
QUOTE(So.Cal.914 @ Nov 14 2006, 07:22 PM) *

Male teachers with under age girls has not graced my TV screen in many many

years, all I hear about is female teachers with under age guys(lucky bastards).

Just a thought would you rather have the boys sheeplove.gif your daughters or there

teachers. I know at that age I didn't think about much else....what am I saying

I still don't think about much else.

True in regards to the male teachers, but I am with Mike, male or female, under age kids should be left alone. I guess it;s because I am a father.
You mentioned 16 yr old boys going after 16 yr old girls. This would be normal, but 25+ yr old going after your child is different.
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(BOXSTER @ Nov 14 2006, 07:22 PM) *

Craig,
you really need to lay off the "forum" for a while

laugh.gif

and why are you a "newbie"? confused24.gif
Did Carl Eugene steal your password? chairfall.gif
richardL
Just a note of caution...

When I was a youngster... many many years ago... we had family friends with a VERY attractive daughter teaching adolescents. One day one of them got caught by his Cop father reading a Penthouse, so he claimed their teacher had given it to him and had 'lead him on'.

It completely destroyed her career and she had to eventually move to another town and she never taught again - horrible experience being 'featured' in the English tabloids (Sun, Daily Mirror etc.) about her sexual habits. All completely made up.

Eventually it turned out the boy had made the claim becuase he was scared of his father, but there was no apology, no way to undo the damage for her - just a terrible experience.

On the other hand, I always lusted after the French exchange teacher... one day she was hot so she pulled off her sweater and it took the underclothes as well - a very formative experience for a class of 30 13 year olds ohmy.gif

Richard
wbergtho
I'm just pissed that my hot 28 year old super model english teacher didn't try to take advantage of me when I was in 8th grade. For the record, I would have kept my mouth shut and gone back to the well a few times...know what I mean?
Leo Imperial
Oh, wow, man, I said
Wait a second, man
What do you think the teacher's gonna look like this year?
F^@k man!

Uh!
Oh yeah!

T-T-teacher stop that screamin'
Teacher don't you see?
Don't wanna be no uptown fool
Maybe I should go to hell
But I am doing well
Teacher needs to see me after school

I think of all the education that I've missed
But then my homework was never quite like this!

Ow! Got it bad,
Got it bad,
Got it bad,
I'm hot for teacher!
I've got it bad, so bad
I'm hot for teacher!

Hey, I heard you missed us
We're back! (Hey!)
I brought my pencil
Give me something to write on, man!
Whoa

Uh!

Ooo-oo-ooo

I heard about your lessons
but lessons are so cold
I didn't know about this school
Little girl from Cherry Lawn
How can you be so bold?
How did you know that golden rule?

I think of all the education that I've missed
But then my homework was never quite like this!

Whoa! Got it bad,
Got it bad,
Got it bad,
I'm hot for teacher!
I've got it bad, so bad
I'm hot for teacher!

Whoa!
(Guitar Solo)

Oh man, I think the clock is slow
(What are you doin' this weekend?) I don't feel tardy
Class dismissed!
Ooh-yeah!

I've got it bad,
Got it bad,
Got it bad,
I'm hot for teacher!

I've got it bad,
Got it bad,
Got it bad,
I'm hot for teacher!

Whoa!
Oh! Ooh, yes I'm hot
Wow!

Whoa!
Oh! Ooh, yes I'm hot
Wow!

Oh my God!
Woo!
turboman808
I don't know but it seems to me I am getting sent the message that this is all ok. Me myself I run away from those underage trampy girls like they got the plague. Besides the fact that they probably do, is this now considered ok???

Well of to go hang with my bisexual lady friend and her roomate this weekend. All over 18. Friend loaned me his Z4, pictures in the sandbox monday. piratenanner.gif

of the Z4 that is biggrin.gif
SGB
QUOTE(turboman808 @ Nov 14 2006, 10:51 PM) *

I am getting sent the message that this is all ok.

not what I meant. I'm saying "educate your kids to be responsible for their actions." The teacher was not the only one with questionable decision making...
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(SGB @ Nov 15 2006, 06:35 AM) *

The teacher was not the only one with questionable decision making...

Like the boy really had "any" decision to make. drooley.gif
The Male Species is weak. happy11.gif

Was it wrong? YES mad.gif

Would you hit it, at 17? ..............idea.gif
vanaman
but if you notice it most of these storys are about the boys.
the hotteacher has sex with thte 8th grade boy.
the preist molests the young boy
michael jackson has boys over to neverland.

you rarely ever here about the girls.

steve
mrhurtalot
girls may be too shocking for people.

too inocent to do such a terrible thing!

eek.

ive had teachers hit on me. very uncomfortable. wink.gif
TROJANMAN
There is something Very Wrong with that school

Story Here

Last year, another teacher a the school was arrested for sex with a minor. Turns out that the teacher's dad is president of the school board. This time, it's Carrie, and her husband is the principal???? Something is Fishy confused24.gif
jsteele22

You know it's funny/sad, bud a month or so ago I found a website for my high school. I graduated in 1981, so I was curious what teachers might still be around from back in the day. Well there were only two, and one was a math teacher that was a 28yo hottie (back then, a "total fox"). Well, a quarter century later, one look at her picture completely erased any chance of ever having that fantasy again ! Not that she wasn't a great teacher, mind you ...
jsteele22

Ya know, maybe we're looking at this from a narrow point of view. I mean, sure it's ever guys fantasy to have sex with a hot cheerleader teacher. And sure, they got busted. But think of all those lonely female inmates - this has got to be a dream come true ! I wonder if any of the other inmates are hot.....
Steve Thacker
I was porking my art teacher in school. True I was 18 in my senior year and she was too hot to say no to. I slapped and tickled that until there was no tomorrow.

AND if I had a boy and he came home and said...
Dad I had something happen at school I need to tell you about with my home economics teacher.
You better tell me it is a she son.
Yes its a she and well...Um Well I tripped and fell and stuck my dick in her!
I would probably slap him on the back.

Yes I know I'm a shallow bastard. But you have to understand I'm the kid who my old man took down to the local cat house for a welcome to manhood fuck when I was 16. So yes I have a skewed sense of morals biggrin.gif
73Phoenix20
QUOTE(Steve Thacker @ Nov 15 2006, 02:06 PM) *

I was porking my art teacher in school. True I was 18 in my senior year and she was too hot to say no to. I slapped and tickled that until there was no tomorrow.

AND if I had a boy and he came home and said...
Dad I had something happen at school I need to tell you about with my home economics teacher.
You better tell me it is a she son.
Yes its a she and well...Um Well I tripped and fell and stuck my dick in her!
I would probably slap him on the back.

Yes I know I'm a shallow bastard. But you have to understand I'm the kid who my old man took down to the local cat house for a welcome to manhood fuck when I was 16. So yes I have a skewed sense of morals biggrin.gif

Hoorah! Semper Fi!!! ar15.gif
carr914
Hoorah is right, how many ex-Marines we got around here
Van914
Steve,
You must have went to the same school as I did in Columbus.
Steve Thacker
We probably did.
This happened when I was going to school in Centerburg in 1978
Damn that woman was off the hook sexy. I get a tongue-on thinking of her biggrin.gif
She probably still looks good at 60.
Steve Thacker
QUOTE(carr914 @ Nov 15 2006, 11:15 PM) *

Hoorah is right, how many ex-Marines we got around here

I dunno maybe five. idea.gif
There could be more for the quiet ones who don't post.
turboman808
Ya know come to think of it I know a really hot red head nympho high school teacher whos 22. Of course I wasn't in highschool when I was banging her so no weird fantasy there.

But that could be a receipe for disaster. biggrin.gif
Steve Thacker
Just go for it man, just go for it. sheeplove.gif
newto914s
Cops: nice.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.