Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone interested in a set of Keizer Aluminum rims?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
GaroldShaffer
I have an ad in the classifieds here. Selling my Keizer 9lb aluminum rims with or without the Kuhmos. I have a bought a nice set of original minilite rims that I want to use for AXing. I know the Keizers are lighter, but I love the looks of the minilites. Here is the LINK
Joe Ricard
QUOTE(itsa914 @ Nov 14 2006, 03:08 PM) *

I have an ad in the classifieds here. Selling my Keizer 9lb aluminum rims with or without the Kuhmos. I have a bought a nice set of original minilite rims that I want to use for AXing. I know the Keizers are lighter, but I love the looks of the minilites. Here is the LINK

Dang, I thought those wheels were 15 x 8.

BTW what's with your class change???????
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Joe Ricard @ Nov 14 2006, 05:11 PM) *

QUOTE(itsa914 @ Nov 14 2006, 03:08 PM) *

Dang, I thought those wheels were 15 x 8.

BTW what's with your class change???????

SOB, typed it wrong slap.gif yes they are 15 x 8

Reason for SM2 is the Mayuer stiffing kit being installed plus a few other mods. If I can get the 2.2 running from the 71 911, well then........ rolleyes.gif
Chris Pincetich
Why sell these? Too delicate to drive to an event with?

I am very interested, but about $300 short of the purchase. My birthday is in 3 weeks, if you are feeling generous biggrin.gif Next year is season 2 for AX, and I really want AX tires/wheels. I'll probably go with 2.0 Fuchs and Falkens to start, or Kuhmos on dedicated rims. beerchug.gif
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(ChrisNPDrider @ Nov 14 2006, 07:31 PM) *

Why sell these? Too delicate to drive to an event with?

I am very interested, but about $300 short of the purchase. My birthday is in 3 weeks, if you are feeling generous biggrin.gif Next year is season 2 for AX, and I really want AX tires/wheels. I'll probably go with 2.0 Fuchs and Falkens to start, or Kuhmos on dedicated rims. beerchug.gif

No real good reason for selling them other than I have 4 set of rims here and I really like the look of the minilites I have. These are not rims you would want to drive to far on the street with. These are (were) my dedicated AX rims (I have a trailer I pull behind my 914 to haul them with) If you were to by these rims & tires together new you would be looking at just over $1800. The Kuhmos 710s retail for $156 each

My AX setup wub.gif

Aaron Cox
15x8's?? not under stock fenders...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.