Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's perfect!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
redshift
This is it!

First night on the season when I am going to pop the top, load my ass in the seat, warm her up, crank up the heat, and she won't see the low side of 4 grand til I am parking!!

Oh man!

It's beautiful here, and I slept all day.

ohmy.gif

I forgot to buy heater toob.. oh well!

M
redshift
Andy, mysql gave me some unexpected returned response error when I posted this.

laugh.gif

M
Qarl
Have a nice roadtrip... I hope you don't break down somewhere where there is no cell phone coverage!!!!

Better check those CV bolts... they might be loose.

What about the fuel lines? Are they cracked?

You know... I don't even believe you really own a 914. I've never seen a picture of it...
TheCabinetmaker
Yeah, where's that pic?
SirAndy
QUOTE(redshift @ Nov 10 2003, 02:08 PM)
Andy, mysql gave me some unexpected returned response error when I posted this.

do you recall what it was trying to tell you ???

Andy
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(vsg914 @ Nov 10 2003, 03:18 PM)
Yeah, where's that pic?

Ya! witdapunkin on it!
Miles.... you promised. show you mine, you show me yours mueba.gif
bruce
redshift
Sir A: I cut the message, and then forgot to save it, sorry.

Heat works, all too well. Top off, and the windows down 1/2... sweaty ass.. bootyshake.gif

'Daylight Savings' causes 'Catatonic Driver Syndrome'. GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY!

I wish the other car was finished, so I could start whacking at this one, it needs suspension stuff now.

There are pictures of it in costume, on a laptop, somewhere around Jupiter Beach about right now.

smile.gif

M

in other news my cv joints came off and i lost my axles about 30 miles from home in the dark and realized i left my phone on top of the car when i left home... luckily, the car caught fire when the fuel lines leaked on the overheated heat exchangers (lean condition... don't ask) so i used the flames long enough to find some of the bolts... and when the fire was out, she started right up..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.