Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Ebay Changes
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
porschecb
Just learned today. Ebay will not display your ID on bids to help stop second chance offers. Look at 914-6 that ends soon and you shall see. biggrin.gif
G e o r g e
No no your mistaken,

i have 100 ebay addresses

Bidder 1
Bidder 2 etc. all the way to 100.

now i cannot be sniped smile.gif
GWN7
"As the internet evolves, eBay continues to strike a balance between preserving transparency and protecting our Community of members. eBay has decided to change how bid history information is displayed so bad guys cannot target bidders with fake offers using this information. In certain cases, some bidders will no longer be able to view Bidder User IDs on the Bid History page. Your User ID will be shown only to you and the seller of the item you're bidding on. Other members will see an anonymous name, such as Bidder 1, applied consistently to the Bid History page."
Joe Bob
All it does is allow shill bidding to increase prices and profit for eBay.....
jd74914
agree.gif I like to see who the people are that I'm bidding against. Its very interesting to see what kinds of stuff they have bought and how much they have paid for items in the past.
porschecb
Sorry Admin. My bad on th the OT!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.