Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Post office theft?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
fitsbain
WTF.gif

I sold my webbers. Sent the Carbs, intakes, and link bar off.

The buyer contacted me today and said that one of the intakes, the link bar, one of the carb tops, and 2 of 8 clips was missing.

I want to believe the buyer, but has anyone else had anything like this happen before?

Did the USPS take my stuff? mad.gif

Terry -

Please post the pictures here so we can see.

morph
I've had this happen twice, but Its hard to prove who is responsible.

Hiedi
dmenche914
hope it was insured. Contact the shippng carrier (USPS) and file a claim, don't wait, instruct buyer to file a claim also, this will need be investigated, If some parts are missing, then that means someone opened the box, took some of the stuff, then sealed it back up. you need the carrier to investigate ASAP.

I would think it is more usualy fo rhte entire pack to disapper, but maybe that is less likely now days with all the instant tracking. Did anything on exterior of the box indicate teh value, or what was in it that might have tempted theft???

could it be box was damagee, and stuff fell out, and only some of the stuff was replaced? does it have USPS tape on it indicating damage? ask seller how box looked was box rugged enough? I have had some pretty damaged stuff sent, that was obveosly put back in place, could have contents been inspected by USPS them think it was a bomb or something, then part not replaced? any indication of insepection?

real strange only some parts missing, not all do you have the shipping wieght recorded, to be compared to the weight deliever 9hence the importance of quick notification, and saving of ALL packing material t o be re-wieghed.

good luck
jasons
QUOTE(fitsbain @ Nov 14 2006, 05:26 PM) *

WTF.gif

I sold my webbers. Sent the Carbs, intakes, and link bar off.

The buyer contacted me today and said that one of the intakes, the link bar, one of the carb tops, and 2 of 8 clips was missing.

I want to believe the buyer, but has anyone else had anything like this happen before?

Did the USPS take my stuff? mad.gif

Terry -

Please post the pictures here so we can see.

Not very likely. I use to work for a contractor doing some computer control stuff on conveyor lines in major USPS sorting facilities. They are pretty secure. They have a gallery over the whole facility that postal cops, yes postal cops(they take this shit seriously) would wander around in and spy on postal workers. You could leave a $100 bill on the floor and no one would go near it.

Chances are your box got damaged somewhere, like an airplane or something and thats where the pieces were lost. Why would some random USPS guy want half your weber stuff? If I was going to steal it, I would steal it all!

Ask the buyer if the box was beat up, or something like that.
Andyrew
I had calipers sent to me a while ago... box was broken, and empty, but re taped.

They must have broken out, they must have seen the box semi open, and taped it shut.

luckly the seller sent another set.
jwalters
I sent off a set of used webbers vis USPS and insured the contents for only 100 bucks. The bitch behind the counter looked at me as if I was taliban and took out a box cutter and cut open my package. All before I could mouth " What the fuck BITCH??" I raised all kinds of holy hell with the postmaster and demanded my insurance money right then and there. I told them I was filing intent to sue with the feds for mail tampering, I was absolutely irate

blowup.gif

( and this is NOT me, it normally takes an unnerving amount of pressure before I blow) Not to mention while I was attempting to mail the product off I was dressed up in my US Coast Guard official uniform with identification displayed -

Both the postmaster and that bitch no longer work there, prolly transferred somewhere else -

That shit REALLY pissed me off..................
Joe Bob
That's what insurance is for.....take pics, pack, takes pics, seal, insure, send.....
dmenche914
yeah that probably more than likely what happen,m teh box broke open, contents spilled,a dn parts got lost.

as far as inspection, If i was riding on the airplane with mail cargo, I would want every single box opened and checked by postal cops, non-muslim of course. we live in dangerous times. it's a fact, air cargo is a big potential bomb problem. even if strictly a cargo plane, you got pilots that would be killed, not to mention it could come down on your house. planes have in the past been taken down by bombs in cargo. the one (747) over Lockerbye Scottland is one example, although i think it was checked cargo. killed all on board,a dn a bunch on the ground. thanks libya.

frankly I am glad to see someone checking at least some of the mail cargo for bombs. don't like the rules?, than drive teh package yourself to the destination.
Toast
The company I work for has had checks stolen from a USPS employee. Then forged to be made out to them and cashed. ON TWO OCCASIONS, THREE CHECKS TOTAL! USPS Postmaster said that their is nothing that he could do. Police said that it is a "federal issue" and that they could not do anything. bs.gif

Interestingly, the checks stolen were Bank of America checks, althouth from different vendors. Not suprisingly, B of A cashed both checks, OBVIOUSLY Forged. Being in the Collections department of my company, I had the not-so-wonderful opportunity to try an convince BofA that they screwd up and needed to refund our vendors (almost $3,000!) so that we could get our payments. That only took 4 months. dry.gif
jwalters
QUOTE(dmenche914 @ Nov 15 2006, 12:36 AM) *

frankly I am glad to see someone checking at least some of the mail cargo for bombs. don't like the rules?, than drive teh package yourself to the destination.

You are a real deal alarmist aren't you?? I don't like the "rules". Look here dude, get a thesarus and figure this out. There are no "rules" for mail tampering - plain and simple. It would take an act of congress to authorize the opening of federally protected mail, just to "see" what is inside. Postal employees cannot just "do" this because they feel the need. There is a process. We are a nation of laws jackass. If everybody in this country takes anywhere near the same attitude as you we might as well all move to China - because they would have it better than us.

So, you don't mind calling me a bomber huh? Well look here bud, I have given more than 15 years of my life to this country in two seperate services: the Navy and the Coast Guard. What the fuck have you done? I am no longer with the services due to a service connected disability. Again, what the fuck have you done?

Apparently, you completely missed the point of me being in military uniform while at the post office - or did you??? Are you saying that even though someone is in uniform they STILL MUST NOT BE TRUSTED AND SHIT, WELL, OPEN THEIR FUCKING PACKAGE TO SEE WHAT "BOMBS" THEY ARE ATTEMPTING TO SEND?? What the FUCK? I had no idea that I was living a dream of being in the US of A and am instaed in fucking IRAN.

Either you are the real-deal dumbass un-american fuck everyones freedoms and RIGHTS shit muther-fucker of the century, Or you really, really, gave absolutely NO THOUGHT as to the wording and context of your last. Either way - You need a reality check jack-ass -Six months in the corner for inferring I am a bomb-laden terrorist wearing an official uniform of these united states military, have-no-rights of privacy alarmist who should just "DRIVE" my package because I do not like the "RULES".

flag.gif This is for all of you who believe deeply in your rights under our constitution and do not have alarmist theory attitudes allowing anyone in the government to just invade your privacy at will. I am not afraid of shit-ass motherfucker terrorists, I am NOT SCARED! And in this respect they will never, ever, make me feel scared or terrified, or alarmist, which would absolutely- positively make me a loser in this war and them the winner in their endeavours of inflicting terror and meyham.

flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif
jwalters
QUOTE(Toast @ Nov 15 2006, 01:25 AM) *

The company I work for has had checks stolen from a USPS employee. Then forged to be made out to them and cashed. ON TWO OCCASIONS, THREE CHECKS TOTAL! USPS Postmaster said that their is nothing that he could do. Police said that it is a "federal issue" and that they could not do anything. bs.gif

Interestingly, the checks stolen were Bank of America checks, althouth from different vendors. Not suprisingly, B of A cashed both checks, OBVIOUSLY Forged. Being in the Collections department of my company, I had the not-so-wonderful opportunity to try an convince BofA that they screwd up and needed to refund our vendors (almost $3,000!) so that we could get our payments. That only took 4 months. dry.gif

You know Toast, this happenes much more than people realize. This is why the USPS has a dedicated investigative department made up of thousands of enforcement officers.

This happened in my small home town of Meridian, Ms. In fact, it WAS a close personal friend and co-worker of mine who did this. Notice I said: WAS. We were working the flightline of our local airport as linemen. He was actually laid off from the USPS because the population of Meridian had dropped by about 20 thou. in a matter of a few years. He kept on talking about other postal employees coming up for retirement and he would get his job back soon. This was over a span of two years.

Then, suddenly, he was in federal prison. It took two years of investigation to find out he had stolen over 15 thousand pieces of mail and packaging!!!

When they went into his house they found over 2 thousand pieces he had yet to "rid" himself of. Seemed he liked to supplement his income to a degree -

And all I could think was - What the???
nomore9one4
popcorn[1].gif
Brett W
I gotta go with Jwalters on this country,laws are what controls the chaos. There is no law that allows postal service workers to "inspect" your package. Sorry I refuse to give up freedom for security.

AS far as the OP, take pictures and lots of them. Have the buyer do the same. Preferably digital pictures that have a date stamp.
Cruzing
we are all save... smile.gif
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
jasons
I believe the USPS operates as an independent entity of the US GOV. Similar to UPS or an airline, I think they reserve the right to do what they want as far as inspecting your package. The USPS is funded by first class mail and holds a Legalized monopoly on first class mail. I don't think, they pay property taxes or income taxes either. They kind of live in a world of their own. Figuratively and literally.

Another thing I think you don't realize, UPS will take packages to USPS if the location is not on UPS routes. Like, seriously remote places where mail has to go.

I'm not taking sides, or anything. But I think you are basically at their will when you ship through them. I don't think you can consider them a Gov agency where you have constitutional rights or something. They are a private business and if you want to use them, its on their terms. The only thing they are Federal about is 1st class mail. Everything else is business.
dmenche914
I don't know the exact rules on postal inspection, but do know it is done, had it done on something i got, (package was re-taped with tape saying that it was inspected by USPS, it was some model airplanes in the pacakge, no worries) ceratinly anything going on an aircraft should be inspectd.

any one can buy, borrow or steal a military uniform, and some military folks go bad. I believe the beltway sniper was former military, maybe army? I am sure he was allowed to keep his uniform. besides you never know, even your close freind as you state was a thief, do you have a good since of judging charector? Guess not.

Then there was the active duty military guy in I think iraq (or staging area) it was one of our guys, that grenaded some officiers in a tent, cause he was muslim, and didn't like the war. thats a fact. so uniform or military service is NOT not automatic pass that your a good guy, nor a good judge of charector.

bottom line is things is different now, 100's if not 1000' s of lives are at stake with terror attacts attempted on flights. I don't like the security delays anymore than you do, but is needed, to protect the public, like it or not. You don't have to look like the taliban, as you state to be a wacked out muslim killer. witness the recent British airline plot, ten or so jets to be blown up in air over American cities many of them by white british born folks, including a mother with an infant, with bomb material in the baby formula. the 9-11 scum may have been mainly arab, but dressed western, nice bussiness type clothes. did you not learn evading tactics in the Coast Guard? Our enemy willl do any sly trick to get at us.

thats is the nature of the enemy, they will attempt to blend in, recuit Americans that are not arab looking, and attempt to attack civilians.

any former service you have done is appreciated, but that is not a free pass to avoid security when in uniform, we need the security, we need the spy's (as a military guy, you should know the value of spying, and intelegence gathering.) If you worked with anything classified, you probably went thru a background check, We jsut can't trust everybody, your no exception. we are on a war footing since 9-11, so get with the program, folks are sacrificing a ton more to fight these scum than you sacrifice by having your package opened, in the scheme of things, your sacrifice of having your package opened is very very minor. it is security like this that keeps folks alive. if you must ship somethign you do not want inspected, then deliever it your self. when we finally beat the enemy , the sacrifice of inspection can be lifted, in may be decades, it may be never, but remeber it was not thepostal service that started this war, it was brought on us on 9-11. drive ti your self if it is such a big deal to you, most of the folks that fly appreciate teh security, knowing why it is needed, yeah it is a pain, a delay etc.... but most folks understand the importance and need. Very small sacrifice even compared to the rationing and such in WWII. be thnakful that no other flights have been downed over here since 9-11, be thankful our security has prevented subway bombings, and arrested terror cells beofre they attack.

My service havs been like most other civilians, I pay my taxes, salute my flag, thank the military, and don't bitch like a baby when i go thru security, I even respect the screeners, and watch to make sure they are not missing anything.
Cruzing
WoW, I have three simple questions?

1. Do you think that a taliban killer is going to kill you and your family? yes /no
2. How are they going to do this? (explain your fear)
3. Do you visualize a gang of muslim thugs going from house to house chopping
off heads ? yes/no
Yes, there are high profile targets that put some at greater risk, but this is set on general populas fear of Mr. Joe Simpleton family man, grass roots..

My opinion
1. No
2. there is a small risk, No more than getting hit by lightning.. I have a theroy behind this..smile.gif
3. No

Privacy, a general scan of my privacy I have no problem with it, if they go personel and can use that against me, then that is too far.. example:
Since we are talking mail: I mailed my brother some drugs, the authorites are looking for bombs and chemical terror, they find my drugs and arrest me for mailing drugs...

that is mis-using there power to protect the public and invades our personel lives...
Steve Thacker
QUOTE(jwalters @ Nov 15 2006, 07:26 AM) *

QUOTE(dmenche914 @ Nov 15 2006, 12:36 AM) *

You are a real deal alarmist aren't you?? I don't like the "rules". Look here dude, get a thesarus and figure this out. There are no "rules" for mail tampering - plain and simple. It would take an act of congress to authorize the opening of federally protected mail, just to "see" what is inside. Postal employees cannot just "do" this because they feel the need. There is a process. We are a nation of laws jackass. If everybody in this country takes anywhere near the same attitude as you we might as well all move to China - because they would have it better than us.

So, you don't mind calling me a bomber huh? Well look here bud, I have given more than 15 years of my life to this country in two seperate services: the Navy and the Coast Guard. What the fuck have you done? I am no longer with the services due to a service connected disability. Again, what the fuck have you done?

Apparently, you completely missed the point of me being in military uniform while at the post office - or did you??? Are you saying that even though someone is in uniform they STILL MUST NOT BE TRUSTED AND SHIT, WELL, OPEN THEIR FUCKING PACKAGE TO SEE WHAT "BOMBS" THEY ARE ATTEMPTING TO SEND?? What the FUCK? I had no idea that I was living a dream of being in the US of A and am instaed in fucking IRAN.

Either you are the real-deal dumbass un-american fuck everyones freedoms and RIGHTS shit muther-fucker of the century, Or you really, really, gave absolutely NO THOUGHT as to the wording and context of your last. Either way - You need a reality check jack-ass -Six months in the corner for inferring I am a bomb-laden terrorist wearing an official uniform of these united states military, have-no-rights of privacy alarmist who should just "DRIVE" my package because I do not like the "RULES".

flag.gif This is for all of you who believe deeply in your rights under our constitution and do not have alarmist theory attitudes allowing anyone in the government to just invade your privacy at will. I am not afraid of shit-ass motherfucker terrorists, I am NOT SCARED! And in this respect they will never, ever, make me feel scared or terrified, or alarmist, which would absolutely- positively make me a loser in this war and them the winner in their endeavours of inflicting terror and meyham.

flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif

First off I do not what to hijack this thread, so forgive me in advance and I don't want this to go political. again forgiveness if it rides the edge for a brief moment.

WOW the fella pissed in your watchpocket huh? biggrin.gif
We all hate the events that have lead up to the government feeling they need to stick their noses up our ass to protect us.
Nothing we can do there for now as we have a threat that doesn't play by any rules.
Most importantly I want to touch on your anger of the fellow who pissed you off.

I hate to break this to you, the populus (sic) of the good ole USA has been reduced to sheep. We have forgotten what our intelligent forefathers of this country did to get their freedom. They didn't take anything lying down. Thus most of their lives and everthing they worked for was lost. May the great spirit give them peace for their sacrifice. For they set an example that all Americans should follow.

As most Americans are scared and have willingfully allowed the government to take their liberties for a little temporary safety. I think we all know who said that line. They do not deserve one or the other. My answer is shame on those sheep.
However as I also do not care for the statement that set you off. I will fight for anyones right to feel and say as they wish, cause that is what we do as vets to preserve liberties. I know the person pissed you off, but you have to stand up and acknowledge that things are as they are and you must do what you can to preserve those opinions at all costs. I apologize for taking up this space and getting off the subject. I just thought it needed being said.
jwalters
QUOTE(dmenche914 @ Nov 15 2006, 11:47 AM) *

I don't know the exact rules on postal inspection, but do know it is done, had it done on something i got, (package was re-taped with tape saying that it was inspected by USPS, it was some model airplanes in the pacakge, no worries) ceratinly anything going on an aircraft should be inspectd.

any one can buy, borrow or steal a military uniform, and some military folks go bad. I believe the beltway sniper was former military, maybe army? I am sure he was allowed to keep his uniform. besides you never know, even your close freind as you state was a thief, do you have a good since of judging charector? Guess not.

Then there was the active duty military guy in I think iraq (or staging area) it was one of our guys, that grenaded some officiers in a tent, cause he was muslim, and didn't like the war. thats a fact. so uniform or military service is NOT not automatic pass that your a good guy, nor a good judge of charector.

bottom line is things is different now, 100's if not 1000' s of lives are at stake with terror attacts attempted on flights. I don't like the security delays anymore than you do, but is needed, to protect the public, like it or not. You don't have to look like the taliban, as you state to be a wacked out muslim killer. witness the recent British airline plot, ten or so jets to be blown up in air over American cities many of them by white british born folks, including a mother with an infant, with bomb material in the baby formula. the 9-11 scum may have been mainly arab, but dressed western, nice bussiness type clothes. did you not learn evading tactics in the Coast Guard? Our enemy willl do any sly trick to get at us.

thats is the nature of the enemy, they will attempt to blend in, recuit Americans that are not arab looking, and attempt to attack civilians.

any former service you have done is appreciated, but that is not a free pass to avoid security when in uniform, we need the security, we need the spy's (as a military guy, you should know the value of spying, and intelegence gathering.) If you worked with anything classified, you probably went thru a background check, We jsut can't trust everybody, your no exception. we are on a war footing since 9-11, so get with the program, folks are sacrificing a ton more to fight these scum than you sacrifice by having your package opened, in the scheme of things, your sacrifice of having your package opened is very very minor. it is security like this that keeps folks alive. if you must ship somethign you do not want inspected, then deliever it your self. when we finally beat the enemy , the sacrifice of inspection can be lifted, in may be decades, it may be never, but remeber it was not thepostal service that started this war, it was brought on us on 9-11. drive ti your self if it is such a big deal to you, most of the folks that fly appreciate teh security, knowing why it is needed, yeah it is a pain, a delay etc.... but most folks understand the importance and need. Very small sacrifice even compared to the rationing and such in WWII. be thnakful that no other flights have been downed over here since 9-11, be thankful our security has prevented subway bombings, and arrested terror cells beofre they attack.

My service havs been like most other civilians, I pay my taxes, salute my flag, thank the military, and don't bitch like a baby when i go thru security, I even respect the screeners, and watch to make sure they are not missing anything.

I truly think you fail to realize the implications of an inch here and an inch there - If the government could have it, they would be up everybody's ass with a hot poker - Yes, terrorism is a threat. BUT it CAN be dealt with in dignified manners. Simply going through everyones shit is not going to cut it. This is what seperates us from EVERYONE ELSE! PERIOD!

I am certainly more "afraid" of the meth dealers around my neighborhood. Constant shoot-outs and gang violence. It has been proven time and again that NO neighborhood is safe from these facts. Especially in south florida region.

It has been widely known that since Reagan, the CIA and NSA CAN reroute every single solitary phone call to england and back. This makes every single call an out-of-country call and subject to listening in. Both popular mechanics and popular science uncovered this truth, and just as the mainstream media began to make it known - it went hush-hush very quickly!

Our freedoms are what sets us apart from every single solitary country in the world.

Frankly, I am NOT ready to have the smart chip embedded in my forehead ( it has been developed, and it IS in use) so the government can track my every move - fuck that!

You think science fiction movies based on totalitarian governments is farce?? Bud, it is happening all around us. Every day, every hour. The patriot act is the first KNOWN (publicly) example of this. And this last election proves a point - WE will not stand for it. Yes, we need to combat the 1 in 500 billion chance one of us will be a victim -

But a single drunk driver will make this all moot - Capiche??

The US mail has absolutely no authority what so ever to physically open mail at will. It takes federal court processes and a writ from a federal judge to do just this for only ONE piece of mail -

If your USPS is doing this - your rights are been violated, and so begins the slippery slope down the path. People give in to the "FEAR" they might be a victim of terror, never mind the tens of thousands of other things which will kill us in our doorstep, and allows searches at will - God help us - those people are serious fuck-ups and obviously do not adhere to the principles of the constitution which makes us as a nation great.

Allowing the government to intervene on our every move, checking all our shit, reducing our freedoms under the constitution, -- - that TELLS the terrorist they are winning - they do not need a body count - their modus operandi is successful --
jwalters
QUOTE(Steve Thacker @ Nov 15 2006, 12:34 PM) *

However as I also do not care for the statement that set you off. I will fight for anyones right to feel and say as they wish, cause that is what we do as vets to preserve liberties. I know the person pissed you off, but

I agree with most everything you say - except one thing -that fella that pissed me off to no end was directing an attack on me personnally, and I responded in kind. Where does he have the authority to tell me that if I do not like the "rules" (there are none, regards, willful, open searches of protected US mail) ) that I can just drive my shit to its destination.

I am standing up for mine and everybody else's rights here and making it known they can NOT do that - Point in fact, I did not give so many years of my life for pennies on the dollar and live in almost outright poverty for the protection of others, so those "sheep" as you call them can be little PUSSIES and allow MY freedoms to be eroded -

Never get it -people so damned afraid of the what "might" happen, and do not give a shit to what "IS" happening all around them -

I made a big stink at my USPS - And I can tell you THAT station has never, ever done that shit again!

THAT really pisses me off - mad.gif

PS - I am not being political here - I care deeply for what we have, and am sorrowful for what we have lost, and can see with open eyes what we will lose if we continue as a nation to allow this shit -

Even this board had been infiltrated before - and prolly still is being - How long before McCarthyism returns and we start getting hauled in for questioning because of statements? I hope our history shows never again -
Cruzing
Right on about losing our rights out of fear... that's where I was going with it, when I was reading your responses I got a picture of a guy flash in my mind on how strong you felt, I loved this movie..
Click to view attachment
Thought the movie sucked cause of the ending though, making boys into men with honor ruled.. smile.gif
anthony
I've never ever had a postal/ups/fedex problem. I tend to overpack everything I send. I doublebox if the items are fragile. I use lots of peanuts and strong boxes and way too much tape. Hey, it works!
dmenche914
Take a chill pill mr jwalters, I did not attack you personly, I thaked you for your sercive, you started off with fual language to start with. we differ in opinion, you blew your top, My suggestion ot take the package your self is not a personel attack. it is however a way to deal with your need for no security. Your use of former military service as some sort of authority is disgraceful to the service. keep in mind George washington had spies, and had opened letters in the mail to gather info on the British/Loyalist plans. Yes there is a price for Freedom. the first Right we are granted is LIFE, followed by Liberty,adn Pursuit of Happieness. These new security rules are to preserve LIFE
with your logic, maybe there should be no laws, as any law infringes on rights,
I am not afraid of terrorist unless we let our guard down. people flying out windows of burning towers is the reality of this war. I suggest you make your next big stink about rules on a airline flight, and see what the courts say then.
andys
QUOTE(jwalters @ Nov 15 2006, 09:52 AM) *

It has been widely known that since Reagan, the CIA and NSA CAN reroute every single solitary phone call to england and back. This makes every single call an out-of-country call and subject to listening in. Both popular mechanics and popular science uncovered this truth, and just as the mainstream media began to make it known - it went hush-hush very quickly!

All telephone connections in the US are already archived; by Israeli owned companies to boot!

Andys
Steve Thacker
I agree that we have some issues with liberties in this country and you may have felt attacked on some personal level. No need to let them get you so bent out of shape. Take a deep breath and step back. Also on another note. You are not the only person on this site who have served or is still serving our country. You will find a shitpot of vets on this site, who feel that our government is over the top. Time will correct this issue. As we have never forgot we are patriots first and foremost. That is why we joined the military in the first place.

Do we get angry yes by comments? Hell yes we do.
You have to understand that it is a liberty to say as we feel. If the guy pissed you off this much then get his address, drive over to his house and break your leg off in his ass. However the law might throw "your" ass in the klink for doing so.
BTDT too many times. Now I hate the view from inside a jail cell, but does it stop me from doing it again?... Nope.
You just need to take a deep breath. Take the previous suggestions and insure your stuff in the future. Take pictures of the contents and that takes care of the he said she said crap. You get a refund and the lil problem goes bye-bye.
As forust gump said,,,,,"Thats all I got to say about that" biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
he'ssss baaaacccckkk....

way to make this political.

case closed.
jwalters
AARON - Dude, did you read that fuckers last post??

Oh hell no -----

You piss-ant muther fucker - saying that I am defaming the uniform??? That my way is no laws at all?? Fuck you bitch! You TELL ME to take a chill pill, and then spew that useless fuckshit bantar on this board??

You could not secure a ziplock bag motherfucker - much less your own ass - You do know what toilet paper is, don't you??? It is for wiping that shit-hole you call a mouth -

I am a patriot ass-bag and as such I am using my right to free speech to to tell you, you are the most ignorant cock-sucker in the world.
You do not have a clue bitch -

I suppose you are one of those that says shit about immigrants who have become citizens and then stand up for their rights by saying "if you don't like it, go back to your own country"

Suck my ass bitch -

Case closed!
URY914
My, my, my...
carr914
popcorn[1].gif
TROJANMAN
you could have sent a PM
.........just a thought idea.gif

now let it go smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.