Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can anyone else post pictures
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Trevorg7
What am I doing wrong? You think I would know how by now.

Resized, jpg format but when I use the add this attachment link, below, nothing happens.

Help?

T
jwalters
QUOTE(Trevorg7 @ Nov 14 2006, 07:49 PM) *

What am I doing wrong? You think I would know how by now.

Resized, jpg format but when I use the add this attachment link, below, nothing happens.

Help?

T

Yea, I have the same problem. It says I have unlimited global space left - and then won't let me upload more than 1 pic at a time --
G e o r g e
works here
Jeroen
did you read the FAQ (link at the very top of the page) ?
Trevorg7
QUOTE(Jeroen @ Nov 14 2006, 05:22 PM) *

did you read the FAQ (link at the very top of the page) ?

Yes I have re-read them; the instructions are actually dated. The new functionallity is different.

I've posted many times with pics...not sure what the problem is.

T
DanT
Are you trying to post some pics of progress on your car?

I saw it down at Derrick's just after you took it to him.

He showed me the replacement hood, said he would be able to pull the rest... smile.gif
Trevorg7
QUOTE(Dan (Almaden Valley) @ Nov 14 2006, 06:11 PM) *

Are you trying to post some pics of progress on your car?

I saw it down at Derrick's just after you took it to him.

He showed me the replacement hood, said he would be able to pull the rest... smile.gif

Yeah I am. Its odd I can post pictures through my work computer but not my personal laptop....odd configuration I guess...

T
Cruzing
having some fun here, ...smile.gifClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
SirAndy
QUOTE(jwalters @ Nov 14 2006, 04:52 PM) *

It says I have unlimited global space left - and then won't let me upload more than 1 pic at a time --

uhmmm, yes, but ...

regardless of the global space left, you still can only attach a max. of 300k per post.
so, if you can only attach one pic per post, it's simply because your pics are HUGE ...

and if the pic is over 300k in size, it won't upload at all ...
RTFM cool_shades.gif Andy

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.