Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ditch teh Pumpkin, its Thanksgiving time
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dmenche914
our festive header still has the great pumpkin on it, seeing we are a few days shy of the week before Thanksgiving, maybe it out to change to a cornacopia, or the flightless bird of the the season???

admins?????? PS thats one bad assed pumpkin!
Jeroen
pumpkin is gone, as of now
press CTRL+F5
boxstr
Ahhh a Happy Thanksgiving to you.
CCLINTURKEYLAND
dmenche914
Whoa!! way cool, how did my control / F5 do that??? was htis one of those computer programs that is stored on a users computer for a while, a cookie or something? i don't know the inner working of a computer/internet (although I have built computer chips, sub micron stuff).

any explaination would be apprecited. I am trying to pick this stuff up.

thanks
So.Cal.914
While your at it how about a different color, I love it on my teener but.....
snflupigus
QUOTE(dmenche914 @ Nov 14 2006, 10:28 PM) *

Whoa!! way cool, how did my control / F5 do that??? was htis one of those computer programs that is stored on a users computer for a while, a cookie or something? i don't know the inner working of a computer/internet (although I have built computer chips, sub micron stuff).

any explaination would be apprecited. I am trying to pick this stuff up.

thanks

My best explination... though not extremely technical...

Your browser speeds up page loading by savings some graphics on your system in upir temporary internet files folder instead of having to download them everytime you go to the page... sometimes - if you dont reload like that - it will continue using the old files on your system instead of newer ones that exist on the server...

william harris
Gobble, Gobble.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.