Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Studs-How long
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Krieger
Okay heres the deal I'm building a track 914/6 with a 3.0 with fender flares. I plan on running 15x7 or 15x8s all around. Not Boxter or newer style that require massive spacers. I have some cookie cutters now I start with. My rear rotors will be the 911 vented style-I don't know if these are thicker than our standard 4 bangers. I'm not certain what I will run for wheel spacers, but for PCA you get 1/4" with no points, but maybe I will use 1/2" and eat the points I'm not sure. I just want options dammit, but I don't want those bare naked studs hanging out there an extra 50mm. I have to have a little neatness. confused24.gif
Cap'n Krusty
If you use 911SC flares, you won't need spacers with 8s in the rear, and 7s fit no problem in the front. They'll fill the wheel wells, need no spacers, and won't cost you points. Stock 911 wheel studs for alloy wheels will be just fine. There, I just saved you a TON of money. The Cap'n
jsteele22

Oh, sorry. I thought you were asking about something else.... biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
im running 7's and 8's under massaged rear fenders.... with stock length studs....

70mm with a 1/4" spacer and open end lugnuts would be more than enough.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.