Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Broke back, maybe
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
Pat Garvey
Had an accident at work couple of days ago - Jeez, pushing 60 really sucks!

Screwed my back up pretty badly - can sit for more than about 5 minutes.

Not that anyone cares about the moderator, but I'm gone for a few days! Can't stand, can't sit, can't sleep - hurts like shit! Know that Jack daniels would help for a bit, but I'm off him.

Back when I can stand it! Don't even know what I did!

Carry on
Bleyseng
Sorry to hear that Pat!

ohmy.gif
914werke
Sorry to hear, i can sympathize, try Wild Turkey smile.gif
1970 Neun vierzehn
Pat,
I hope you'll seek some medical consul for that instead of "toughing" it out. On a related note, I'd also be concerned about you dropping the engine on your 914 w/o some substantial able-bodies assistance.
Hope you get your back sorted out quickly.

Paul
TJB/914
Pat,

Sorry to hear about your back pain. Hope you get medical attention. I sent you some reading material a few days ago to keep your mind off the pain.

Tom
BTW: I am going on vacation Nov 17 through Nov 27th to sunny Florida. It's in the N.E. part of FL. Destin (Santa Rosa Beach) area.
Any 914er's there??
davep
Sorry to hear that Pat, get in to see a chiropractor as soon as possible. It really works for me. I go every 3 weeks to keep in shape, and that really helps reduce problems.

Before my wife had hip replacement surgery her sciatica was very bad. She was going every day for a while and sometimes twice.
Pat Garvey
Thanks for the good words from everyone!

According to the doc, looks like I have a herniated disc. Going to try some new things next week. For now, I'm sitting here with a microwaveable ballon around me. Have had some "pain reducing" things too. Still hurts like I hell, but don't really care. God, I love modern medicine!

Rest assured, I'll be here, as long as the microwave works. I'll maintain my caustic mouth too! Let's just keep it as pure as possible.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.