Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help I need RH Rocker
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tracks914
I just went to Pelican, AA and M.A.M and found out everyone seems to be out of stock for RH (passenger side) inner rocker panels. Does anyone know where I can buy a new one???
It's something I thought they would always have in stock but I sem to be wrong. headbang.gif
GWN7
Go to the sourse: http://www.restoration-design.com/
tracks914
WOW and look at those prices. It's even up north too.
Thanks
I'll give them a call tomorrow.
GWN7
That's who everyone gets their parts from. I've heard it's a small opperation (one man) so you might have to call and leave a message.
carr914
Just be patient
1bad914
Very small operation, they are about 30 minutes from my house, slow, but very good products. One of my employees lives there and picks up my parts for me, he says that you can hardly find it, two guys doping all the work.
cantley914
QUOTE(1bad914 @ Nov 16 2006, 08:50 AM) *

Very small operation, they are about 30 minutes from my house, slow, but very good products. One of my employees lives there and picks up my parts for me, he says that you can hardly find it, two guys doping all the work.

agree.gif
I was down there to pick up my parts.
It`s true you can hardly find them they`re in a warehouse hidden behind some buildings and no indications on the bldg or doors.
2 guys running the shop and an old 356 restoration project in one corner collecting dust
Very nice guys by the way and always ready to help.

Their parts are an exact replica of the OEM parts. Fitted like a glove !

Good luck !

Steph

beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.