Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: I love my wife
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
1bad914
Not only is she way HOT, but while driving by the local tool store this weekend I mentioned that I wanted to stop by and look at a sand blast cabinet, she said why look, if you need it buy it! So I bought a huge one with a dust collector!! smile.gif On top of that we are planning a trip to FL and she asked me if I was going to bring home a car project while down there, she asked ME this!! What a woman! She tells me that I need garage time when I get stressed! biggrin.gif
HeloMech
jerk
hmeeder
Dude, I love your wife too!

'Course I love mine more. Almost (nearly) as understanding, but she loves me back. That's the part that blows my mind.
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(1bad914 @ Nov 15 2006, 11:39 AM) *

Not only is she way HOT,

Now you did it ...................

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Wives are pretty cool. Mine has let me play cars the last 3-4 weekends in a row. wub.gif
But now i'm a little worried unsure.gif She must be getting ready to ask for something idea.gif
1bad914
My first wife of 22 years did not understand the sickness, this one understanding was top priority! I deserve this! smile.gif Pics of the wife or blast cabinet...smile.gif
carr914
When you come to Florida, pick-up a car project and leave your wife here...PLEASE...ha ha. Sounds like you got a good one. How about a picture of the wife on the blast cabinet
Trevorg7
Ok, could not resist the 'my wife is great' thread.

Date night two weeks ago and Sue and I are laying out plans, kids are with friends, and we're good to go. I am offering up ideas; dinner, movies, etc. She says can't we go to Double D's (sports bar) and watch the Sharks hockey game in the bar!

She is super cool! Keeper. wub.gif

Picture for your consideration.

T
SGB
My wife refuses to ride in my 914. She has never sat in it and wil not discuss it. The one common theme we have is that we are both happier if I am in the garage and she is not. :|
andys
My wife cares nothing about my 914, doesn't care what I spend on it, and doesn't ask questions (except "When will it be done?"). She only wants to know when will I take her shopping!

Andys
1bad914
Here are the requested pics! Not bad for an old man!!! biggrin.gif
Trevorg7
QUOTE(1bad914 @ Nov 15 2006, 11:35 AM) *

Here are the requested pics! Not bad for an old ! flipa.gif ! man!!! biggrin.gif

She's hot. I'm guessing you married up too.

T
type47

Here are the requested pics!

ummmm, i don't see any sand blast cabinet..... confused24.gif
1bad914
Sorry guys I did not intend to put the middle finger smiley in the post, not quite sure how that happened, but yes I married up, my ex left me for a younger fatter model and I upgraded! smile.gif

She is not only beautiful outside, but inside also. I met her four days after filing for divorce, I still owe my best friend for the blind date! smile.gif

I need to find a 914 project in FL.
1bad914
No blast cabinet, but I do have one of her bending over the hood of the H3...not for any of your eyes though...smile.gif
So.Cal.914
Does she have a sister? smile.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(1bad914 @ Nov 15 2006, 12:58 PM) *

With a wife like that, why would you want to spend anytime in the garage thumb3d.gif
jsteele22
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Nov 15 2006, 01:04 PM) *

QUOTE(1bad914 @ Nov 15 2006, 12:58 PM) *

With a wife like that, why would you want to spend anytime in the garage thumb3d.gif

The guy that sold me my teener bought it during his first marriage - wanted a project to work on, keep him out of the house. Then he got divorced & remarried. Decided he didn't want to spend time in the garage anymore.
Joe Ricard
Wow, Nice.

But my wife is letting me drive her Rx-8 this weekend at the Autocross.
She said she wants to drive too.

Nanner nanner.

I'm buying her a house. a REALLY big one.
1bad914
To tell you the truth, my desire to go out in the garage has decreased, and now that I think about it I have not completed one project since we met, I keep getting close and then get side tracked...I wonder why! smile.gif

I already bought her the big house (5000 sg ft), she is a very happy woman! I need a new Iwata paint gun next, I'll ask for it for x-mas and she'll buy it for me. She bought me a 220 volt welder for Valentines day. She is a keeper!
Steve Thacker
biggrin.gif
QUOTE(1bad914 @ Nov 15 2006, 02:35 PM) *

You stink'in #$%^ER

Oh My sweet Jesus. That has got to be the most beautiful gal on the planet! wub.gif
You lucky bastard. You just started this thread to make us jealous.
Screw the part about the blast cabinet. That was a smoke screen.

I have a good mind to travel up there and steal her away just for the halibut.
Then make her throw rocks at..you, you,, you... stink'in stinker.
Yes thats what you are ! biggrin.gif

Seriously I'm happy for you, really, but I'm still green with envy.
TINCAN914
Ok because I think I have the best wife, here is mine..
16 years, and she get's hotter every year!!!!
She let's me play on the car when I want and gives in when I ask for new tools. boldblue.gif
jim912928
I'm a lucky man also. The garage is full of my toy's and she told me her car doesn't spend the winter outside!...I offered up selling one of the porsches and she replied go buy two garage lifts!

A KEEPER!

p.s. and she's 100% german!
iamchappy
I love my wife, But she hates my car.
Here is a picture of my gal..
Rand
Randy D you lucky bastard! LOL My wife isn't too much into the teener. But she looks good...
iamchappy
Wow, and i thought pro athletes got all the babes, I was wrong the teener guys do..
1bad914
We need to turn this into a hot wife/girlfriend thread, we are a bunch of lucky guys!!!!! Sweeeet! I can take a pic of the cabinet that is still in the box if you want! :0
Joe Ricard
Randy pray.gif
I give. and I going racing this weekend. mueba.gif
mrhurtalot
not my wife. but she is my g/f and its pretttttttty serious.!
Gary#
Very nice!!! But can your wifes/g-friendz look hot & cook too??? smile.gif

rick 918-S
I had to get in on this. 30 years together and she still isn't sick of my dreaming. She's a car girl at heart. She just allowed me to purchase another lake property with no job! She's hot and getting hotter every year! She works hard at her job, and works hard after work supporting my dreaming. I don't see why she keeps me around. wub.gif
Dr Evil
I'm lucky too drooley.gif She helps me through med school, goes to events with me, helps me in the garage, shares my obsession with the 914 to a point, and keeps me warm at night happy11.gif

Oh, and she is way hotter then me biggrin.gif
Brew
I can't let you guys have all the glory!

KELTY360

Calendar Girl! Calendar Girl! Calendar Girl! boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif

Girls of the 914World.com Calendar

She's beautifuuuuuul wub.gif
Eric_Shea
She let's me play on the car when I want and gives in when I ask for new tools.

And supports your ugly-misspell'n-ass w00t.gif

Waide... any pics of my wife? confused24.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(1bad914 @ Nov 15 2006, 10:39 AM) *

She tells me that I need garage time

oldest trick in the book. and you fell for it! biggrin.gif

ever thought about what *she* is doing while you enjoy your "garage time" ???
cool_shades.gif Andy
PRS914-6
You guys crack me up......What do you mean "my wife LET me"? Sounds like you are kinda wimpy.... biggrin.gif

Never asked my wife if I could do anything or buy anything. She just encourages me to do whatever makes me happy. When big high dollar stuff shows up on the door step, she has never once asked me how much did that cost.

Never could understand the "get permission" stuff that guys go through but as long as you are happy, that's all that counts. Only marry the good ones.....They are worth waiting for!

Hey, she's never been hard to look at either....
Click to view attachment
Dr Evil
QUOTE(PRS914-6 @ Nov 15 2006, 07:21 PM) *

You guys crack me up......What do you mean "my wife LET me"? Sounds like you are kinda wimpy.... biggrin.gif

Never asked my wife if I could do anything or buy anything. She just encourages me to do whatever makes me happy. When big high dollar stuff shows up on the door step, she has never once asked me how much did that cost.

Never could understand the "get permission" stuff that guys go through but as long as you are happy, that's all that counts. Only marry the good ones.....They are worth waiting for!

Click to view attachment

agree.gif I dont have to ask either. We have mutual respect and nagging has no place in such a set up.
TINCAN914
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Nov 15 2006, 05:05 PM) *

She let's me play on the car when I want and gives in when I ask for new tools.

And supports your ugly-misspell'n-ass w00t.gif

Waide... any pics of my wife? confused24.gif

Jealous?????? bootyshake.gif Green is not a nice color on you... biggrin.gif
Brew
My wife and I still have seperate bank accounts, and we've been together 12+ years! She can have as many pair of black shoes as she wants, and I can have any toys I want. Werks fer me!!
PRS914-6
agree.gif Yep, the happiest of marriages revolve around seperate bank accounts!
TINCAN914
QUOTE(PRS914-6 @ Nov 15 2006, 05:21 PM) *

Click to view attachment

It's a joke.... biggrin.gif We have a joint account, and before I make a big purchase, I make sure we are in good shape financially... Just being respectful.
PORobinSCHE
QUOTE(1bad914 @ Nov 15 2006, 01:39 PM) *

Not only is she way HOT, but while driving by the local tool store this weekend I mentioned that I wanted to stop by and look at a sand blast cabinet, she said why look, if you need it buy it! So I bought a huge one with a dust collector!! smile.gif On top of that we are planning a trip to FL and she asked me if I was going to bring home a car project while down there, she asked ME this!! What a woman! She tells me that I need garage time when I get stressed! biggrin.gif

when and where are you coming to Fla?
drewvw
looks like we got ourselves a real wife fest here. Here's my contribution.

Even though she's good looking I'm not going to call her a hottie, because she's so much more than that.

super funny and cute, experienced traveller, business instincts are much better than mine and yet she is intelligent in a practical and humble sort of way.

And she understands the car thing, although she wants a jag convertible. I can't afford to restore one of those!!
Dr Evil
She looks kinda sad, Drew wink.gif
drewvw
thanks evil.

That pic is actually from a few years ago, when we were still in the honeymoon period. Now she buzzes around the house most nights, informing me about all the cleaning and house renovation stuff I have on my "list" biggrin.gif
1bad914
I'll be in Naples, FL the 30th of this month for a week or so. My mother and sister live down there, my mom wants to move some of her stuff back up to Michigan to put in her summer home, we are flying down and driving a big u-haul truck back. I can tow a nice project behind that truck!
Eric_Shea
I have friends that live on the lake there in BC... wink.gif
1bad914
Erich,
Small world, my subdivision backs up to the lake, if you mean Goguac lake. There are othe lakes in th area. What are thier names, I know most people in the area?
Steve Thacker
QUOTE(Brew @ Nov 15 2006, 06:40 PM) *

I can't let you guys have all the glory!

DAYUM! I flipping can't believe you guys got so lucky.
So.Cal.914
They all look lovely and sound like real troopers your real lucky...anybody want

to trade? I'll even throw in some cash. rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.