Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: post office theft 2
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nomore9one4
mad.gif I swear the post office took my Publishers clearing house sweepstakes form! poke.gif av-943.gif ph34r.gif popcorn[1].gif
jwalters
blowup.gif

av-943.gif
fitsbain
I'll get you!!!

And your little dog too!!!

finger.gif
Steve Thacker
Ha Ha !!!!!
I like this one much better. The other was like watching someone piss on a electric fence.
Robert21
confused24.gif I worked for the USPS for 39 years, did not
steal one thing . There were thousands like me.
there were some bad people, some dumb peolpe just like every
other big company.

Robert ,
andys
My neighbor swore the postman was reading HIS Autoweek, as I always seemed to get mine 4 or 5 days sooner. After confronting the postman, my neighbor was convinced he was since he denied it, started an on-going feud over it....Some people!!!

Andys
Cruzing
reminds me of...smile.gif
IPB Image
Sammy
Darn. I was reading the stuff in that other thread, just for fun I had plenty of good things to post and really send someone over the edge, then I realized the thread was closed. No fun for me.

bd1308
Yeah....

somebody has my 1.8L L-Jet runners.

Somebody check on ebay for RARE 914 FI RUNNERS, or ULTRA-RARE
John
Yup,

Someone has my early 911 rear hubs.

I think they are building a car. Stolen piece by stolen piece.......

Oh my god, they killed Kenny. Those Bastards.
grantsfo
Mail carrier in my community was arrested for identity theft. She was taking credit cards etc and running a identity theft ring.

Post office has had such terrible serice that we have been complaining to our congress person.
jd74914
Our postal worker in Cape Cod used to stuff everyone's mail in out box (because we're not there most of the time). He endied up cramming a bunch of people's bills in there and messing with alot of mail with deadlines and then luckily got canned. Now our box is actually tied shut so another carrier can try the same BS.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.