Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone ever try these center caps?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
shelby/914
Saw them on Ebay, item #300049724755. Certainly not origional looking but looks sturdy.

firstknight13
popcorn[1].gif smile.gif well i don't know personally but people here don't have much good to say about the seller .......
i love porsche
they look nice....wonder if they would fit my new wheels
icedogbill
I have them on mine without the emblems.Had no problems getting them.
Joe Bob
I wouldn't buy spit from that guy....
DonTraver
Low rent parts and the guy is a scumbag too. Run away. If I remember right he used to sell on this site, got asked to leave and not come back. Do a search on here, nothing good said about this guy.

I bought some parts from him, fell apart, he wouldn't replace or refund, Then started hate emails, real low rent.

Later, Don
Howard
I bought the more stock style 2 years or so ago. Took a little filing and massaging to get them to fit, but they do. Look OK to me, haven't fallen off yet. Not for CW's, but I'm pretty easy to please. Guy may be a dork, but my dealing with him OK.
TROJANMAN
I bought from him before
He is really easy to deal with
I wasn't happy with the product i bought, but that's a different story
/L.
I bought those same ones and they did not fit my mahles and he took forever in sending them. I won't buy from him again. The advertisment says it will fit all our different type of rims but they didn't fit fuch or mahles. They are still sitting here. mad.gif
shelby/914
Thanks, everyone. Think I'll save my money and wait for a better product to show up. Got a set of Mahles that need to be cleaned up and caps, but they can wail a while longer. Car no run anyway. Died off the trailer from RRC and hasn't started since. confused24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.