Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: t-shirts?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mrhurtalot
what ever happened to the 914 shirts?

i cant rememeber but i think i read something about the guy going to a circus?

been like 3 weeks and no word yet.
mikerose
QUOTE(mrhurtalot @ Nov 15 2006, 11:10 PM) *

what ever happened to the 914 shirts?

i cant rememeber but i think i read something about the guy going to a circus?

been like 3 weeks and no word yet.

4 weeks for me.
sj914
popcorn[1].gif
HeloMech
Yup yup... same for most of us. I paid paypal on 12 Oct and nada. Oh well, I at least get to look at the picture of Toast wearing the shirt... almost makes up for it... lol.
Brad Roberts
I'll see if I can get a hold of him.

B
Mountain914
The original post is here
SGB
don't worry, Sean will come thru. he prolly is on the road with the circus, truely.
mrhurtalot
oh so the circus thing was for real? thats pretty cool. whats he do?
shelby/914
Met Sean here in Denver a while back when the circus was in town. He is involved in video production and projection on a big screen and a little bit of recording a few shows. Some of the local group met for beerchug.gif and jsharp.gif After Denver he was going to be home just long enough to have taken the orders, but I guess they didn't get in the mail. Circus ends sometime before Christmas so Santa should get them to us about then.
HeloMech
Yeah, I don't worry that I WON'T get it. But, if I collected money from people and then ran into an issue where I couldn't ship something out to them... and then didn't say anything to them about it... I think I'd just as well flush my sellers permit and business license. lol.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.