Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stainless steel Fuel Lines
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dagdal1967
I'm getting ready to (with Clay's help biggrin.gif) put the FI back in my car. At the same time he has recommended that we put Stainless Steel fuel lines in as well.

I've looked around, but can't seem to find anyone that sells them... Am I blind, or just not looking in the right spot.

Doug
Mueller
for prebent: Chris Foley in the resource section

otherwise if you want to bend/form your own, Summit Racing or you can try a good autoparts store or a supplier for large commercial trucks.
Elliot_Cannon
I used steel brake lines from the local FLAPS.
SirAndy
QUOTE(dagdal1967 @ Nov 16 2006, 12:11 PM) *

I've looked around, but can't seem to find anyone that sells them... Am I blind, or just not looking in the right spot.

the "914 Resources, Parts and Products" forum would be a good place to start ... cool_shades.gif

i've got a set from chris and they're top quality ...
bye1.gif Andy
dagdal1967
the "914 Resources, Parts and Products" forum would be a good place to start ... cool_shades.gif

i've got a set from chris and they're top quality ...
bye1.gif Andy

DUH! <<HEAD-SMACK>> headbang.gif

I found Chris's post, now I just need to figure out what kind I need for my '74 1.8 FI...

Thanks!!!
Leo Imperial
Give Chris a call or send him a PM. He has it all in stock and will know what you need. Nice guy and top quality.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.