Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dunkel Bros and Porsche Lit. Meet 2004
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cnavarro
Does anyone have any information on who is in charge of pre-registration for these events? Even more general, is there a centralized web page anywhere with information about these shows?

Charles Navarro
LN Engineering
http://www.LNengineering.com
Aircooled Precision Performance
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(cnavarro @ Nov 11 2003, 05:30 AM)
Does anyone have any information on who is in charge of pre-registration for these events? Even more general, is there a centralized web page anywhere with information about these shows?

the events are conducted under the auspices of the 356 Registry; here's the 356 Registry Website. Prescott Kelly is the guy i got the press release from - if he isn't The Guy he will know who is.
boxstr
The west coast contacts would be Wayne Callaway, 2037 South Vineyard Lane,Ontario, CA 91761
Ph.909-930-1999 FAX 909-930-1948 EMAIL slm1@akraplastic.com
The Dunkel meet contact Bob Campbell 661-251-3500
Jim Perrin and Prescott Kelly are the east coast contacts. This event is presented by all four of those named.
CCLINEVENTVILLE
Britain Smith
This was posted on the Bay 912 Board...I would like have my car done by then to take it down there...hint, hint, Brad!

Dunkel's 2004

All,

Just wanted you all to put February 1st, 2004 down in your calenders. This is the annual Dunkel Porsche Swap Meet and Car Display. Details are not set yet, but suffice it to say that there will be lots of Porsche's there.

Just as at the German Autofest, special parking has be secured for all early (1964-1973) 911-912 cars. We will also have special parking for signifigant 911's and 912E's.

As details become available, I'll forward them to you. We are looking forward to a record turnout of these cars and we will be asking you to RSVP (not yet) so we can figure out just how much space we need to set aside.

Thanks for your support!

Jeff Trask

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.