Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: yay for car accidents (NPC)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
erikstoll
happened thismorning on my way back into Reno from the g/f's house in Nor Cal.... hit a deer, ugh =\

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Loser_Cruiser
yeah me and my friends hit a deer the other day on our way back to school. sad at first but she deserved it. The insurance totaled the car so my friend out a car sad day. The first is me and my friend with our catch i have the black hat on. the next is us before we hit it. then there is the van and damage.
erikstoll
well i pray they dont total mine, they didnt when i hit a wall last time... so hers hoping, hell the car still moves, thats more than what happened last time, then it wouldnt even move because of a broken steering arm
Loser_Cruiser
Heres the girls with the animal and then my mom who saved the day.
Mike D.
Well sense you already tenderized it you should have taken it to a butcher. biggrin.gif happy11.gif
Ctrout
If you eat roadkill, you ARE a redneck! Don't be ashamed though. I worked security at a power plant and had to respond to a deer/car collision. The sherriff wrote the report and asked the driver if he wanted the deer. He declined so the officer handed me the tag and I took it to the butcher. He told me that the deer had less damaged meat than most gunshot deer that he's processed. That was one tasty critter!
Aaron Cox
roadkill cafe,

you kill it, we grill it
autohausdolby
I'm so impressed that you all had your picture taken with it biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
sj914
Would've been funny if the deer just got up while you were all taking pictures with it.
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(sj914 @ Nov 17 2006, 08:55 AM) *

Would've been funny if the deer just got up while you were all taking pictures with it.

laugh.gif Had that happen to my best friend. He was standing there next his truck & the deer talking with the cop. Deer made this groaning sound and stood up and walked into he empty field and fell down again. Animal control was called out and they put the deer down. He said he about pissed himself when the deer got up, nice 6 point buck. Animal control asked if wanted the deer he is not a hunter, but took it to his brother in-law who had it skinned and the head mounted. My friend keeps it in his garage with the headlight trim from his truck hanging on it. screwy.gif
zen motorcycle
You must have been going a lot slower than the last time I hit a deer. Man that thing smelled from the explosion of body fluids when I had to drag it off the road. I took pictures, but with a zoom lense
erikstoll
QUOTE(zen motorcycle @ Nov 17 2006, 09:21 AM) *

You must have been going a lot slower than the last time I hit a deer. Man that thing smelled from the explosion of body fluids when I had to drag it off the road. I took pictures, but with a zoom lense

i was going somewhere in the neighborhood of 55/60 mph i think
Loser_Cruiser
QUOTE(autohausdolby @ Nov 17 2006, 03:46 AM) *

I'm so impressed that you all had your picture taken with it biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Funny you should say that. We kept telling the girls that it probably wasn't dead and that it was just waiting for them to get a lil closer. Yeah we were going about 70. Came out of nowhere.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.