Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Not mine but it's mine for the weekend
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
turboman808
Friend lent me his ride for a weekend. piratenanner.gif

So.Cal.914
A car like that belongs in California......ROAD TRIP.
turboman808
Yeah I borrowed it for a road trip up to see a friend in Rochester.
Dr Evil
Does it come with a Cotex despenser? wink.gif

Just goofing with ya.
turboman808
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Nov 17 2006, 11:58 AM) *

Does it come with a Cotex despenser? wink.gif

Just goofing with ya.

Funny I always thought of it looked like a penis coming down the street.
Think I'm gonna get the z3 but the M series for myself. Look for a deal in January.
i love porsche
those cars are fun to drive...im always happy when they pull up at my valet job...is it a stick?
ptravnic
I'd rather drive your 6. the z3's & z4's are in the boxter category in my mind...

btw Nate, I'm moving just 1hr further west tol Buffalo in a couple weeks. For future reference...
smj
QUOTE(turboman808 @ Nov 17 2006, 11:16 AM) *

Friend lent me his ride for a weekend.

That's cool, but at the same time it seems moderately cruel to loan you a convertible for a trip near the Lakes in November... sad.gif

On the other hand, it's probably got heated seats and a beverage warmer! biggrin.gif
turboman808
I wouldn't enjoy driving the 6 up to rochester. This car is an auto. Not fast or anything but it is nice inside. Just would rather have a nice looking easy to drive car for such a long drive. So I called in a favor.
turboman808
Well got the car back to my friend in one peice. For the most part I drove it to where I needed to go and parked it and then drove back. No real canyon carving or anything.

It's definetly no race car but I sure wouldn't mind having one of these for a daily driver. Only 2 real big complaints. The steering wheel may have looked like a MOMO montecarlo but it sure didn't feel like one. Rather annoying having your hands on the plastic parts. And the radio went up and down with the volume which I couldn't figure out how to turn off. Drove me nuts.

But more importantly I went and saw the only girl I really care about in the world which I don't get to see quite enough. So I could have drove anything and still had one of the best weekends in a long time!!!
rick 918-S
I was picturing the two parking lot attendents in Ferris Buellers day off! aktion035.gif driving.gif av-943.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.