Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dion
The 70's are back! I just had a pair of really bad condition seats redone by a local
trimmer. He happened to have the real fabric tucked away way back in his garage. He had done a corvette in the 80's with this material and never used it again. When I described what I wanted he had a solution. The seats were originally in done with the heat sealing of the seams. The vinyl was rally in poor condition. I like these. What do you think?

I think this fabric is original to the 70' editions.
72914S
Not bad but the hole in the seat bottom;what`s it for, av-943.gif av-943.gif the racing cathiter(sp) driving.gif
TROJANMAN
groovy
i love porsche
wow! those look really nice!

i should have had that center hole put in for my seat when i redid it...they look really great...

So.Cal.914
Most 914 seats have tears in them, thats just a Custom tear.

Looks really nice, I like the extra bolstering on the drivers seat.
TravisNeff
Those turned out really nice, are the bolsters built up a little? looks that way.

I found a beige with black samall check pattern that I did on one of my seats, just like yours.
Dion
Now that the rules changed for track events, I didn't bother for the passenger side for the sub belt as I have no intention of adding another set of harnesses. Most of what this car sees is pleasure drives(is that possible anymore?) and autocross. Thanks for the comments. cheers,Dion
johannes
I like it. This really looks period correct.
Dion
Yes the driver side is beefed up a bit more.
Trevorg7
They look great.

T
william harris
Very period and a nice custom touch! Additional bolstering certainly will be appreciated for track duties. burnout.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.