Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello to all!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
woobs
Hello,

Been watching for a while...
and thought I'd finally get in on the fun...

Cheers,

Sean

Kerrys914
Welcome piratenanner.gif

Lets see the ride....Just to make sure you have 4 jack stands being used beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
StratPlayer
welcome.png
McMark
welcome.png

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

There, now you're official.
Allan
wavey.gif welcome.png jsharp.gif
So.Cal.914
welcome.png

Greetings to the Great white north, what do you have or what do you want to get?
Hammy
Welcome. smile.gif
plas76targa
welcome.png I'd say you'll find this place helpful and "interesting", but you said you've been around for a bit. You may have seen that already.

Great place, great people. Join in and have some fun!
JoeSharp
welcome.png
:PERMAGRIN:Joe
Trevorg7
welcome.png

T
buzzard
QUOTE(woobs @ Nov 17 2006, 04:39 PM) *

Hello,

Been watching for a while...
and thought I'd finally get in on the fun...

Cheers,

Sean

welcome.png Hey Sean

I'm a new Canuck to the club as well, no ride yet , but getting closer, this spring is looking good.
736conver
agree.gif

welcome.png
904svo
welcome.png

Say's it all
JPB
Hello brother form the cold country. Hows Young and Queen street lately? Is it still full of cool freeks? Kinda miss the old stomping ground. Is the Concert Hall still open with general admission? Got way to many questions biggrin.gif El Macombo, Zanzabar, Young Street at 3AM for walks, China Town, Long and Mcwaid,

welcome.png Woods Good!
msglaigaie
Welcome to the neighborhood. Again, what does Your 914 look like???
MSG L
GWN7
Hello and welcome smile.gif
SGB
y'all is purty far from here...
macpro
Ok! Do you feel welcome yet?

All these folk are great and you will be welcome to ask any question. Be it 914 related or not. Lots of good advice.

The one thing I have learned about this great club is that we all are passionate about our cars and the way we drive (or not) them. We take pride in the fact that we can help each other from where ever we are in the world. So, please put a photo or two up and lets get started!

Greg Fox
Ft. Worth, TX

driving.gif
d7n7master
welcome.png & here we go... thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif of the car or at least a pic of the jack standz driving.gif
MecGen
Hey

Good to welcome another Canuck smoke.gif
We are outnumbered tho....eh

Later
beerchug.gif
rick 918-S
Dude, welcome.png thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
JPB
QUOTE(MecGen @ Nov 18 2006, 08:09 AM) *

Hey

Good to welcome another Canuck smoke.gif
We are outnumbered tho....eh

Later
beerchug.gif

Thats a big negatory mon capitain, eh. I'm the first of the troups to cross the lines, eh, Infiltrating and takeing over,eh. I'll tell ya when the coast is clear, eh! biggrin.gif

beer.gif What I would do for a Molson Golden/Canadian or a Laurentide.Hello!

Can't look worser thin miuns ther bro so post pic cold country prick! biggrin.gif
Gustl
welcome.png - from far far away biggrin.gif

wavey.gif Gustl
woobs
WOW!!! What a friendly bunch....I never expected such a welcome...

To answer a few questions, I don't have a 914 yet...I've been looking for a decent chassis to play with, that I can get here without cutting off body parts...I do have a fresh 3.2l I built from the crank out to go in the lucky chassis when I find it.
I Just sold my 944 track car two weeks ago, and I sold my beloved '72 911 S coupe in the spring. Last year I sold my 69 911S (RS replica project) as I had decided way back then that I needed to clear my garage and get a 914!

I"m not really from Toronto (proper)It's just the closest major city...I grew up in North York, which has now been assimilated by T.O. but I live about 30 minutes north in a town called Newmarket.

I have spent many nights in the old "ELMO" the "Brunswick house" the "wheat sheaf" amongst many other landmarks...I actually used to work for Molson....How much more Canadian can you be...except that I'm an Irish citizen too!

I'll try to get here more often as you are an active bunch...and a Big "Howz it goin' EH?" to my new ALABAMA friends as well as everyone else.

Now who's gonna e-mail me and teach me how to post pics?
Gustl
QUOTE(woobs @ Nov 22 2006, 03:45 PM) *

Now who's gonna e-mail me and teach me how to post pics?

you might look at the 914Club FAQ wink.gif

Adding Pictures to Your Post

wavey.gif Gustl

p.s.: the underlined passages are clickable links!
woobs
Danke Gustl.
GTeener
welcome.png
beerchug.gif
TINCAN914
welcome.png Great bunch of people here..... beerchug.gif
Toast
wavey.gif

welcome.png

From a Toasty 914 Girl!

driving-girl.gif

Waiting to see the pics of your car! smoke.gif
turbo914v8
Hey, another Canadian. Welcome aboard.
rocking nana.gif rocking nana.gif
DEC
welcome.png
mikelsr
welcome.png
BMXerror
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif of your engine!!!... oh and as a fellow newbie, welcome.png
Mark D.
Brad Roberts
Welcome! You've come to the right place smile.gif

welcome.png

B
Dougs914
wavey.gif Hello to you.
914 dror
QUOTE(Gustl @ Nov 18 2006, 07:57 PM) *

welcome.png - from far far away biggrin.gif

wavey.gif Gustl

wellcome to the club from even more far away then that biggrin.gif

shalom beer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.