Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Teen in distress
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914werke
Heading back for my company's employee annual Apple Cup game (boy am I sore rolleyes.gif ) Headed I5 north at 85th there was a Red teener with front hood up confused24.gif but no one around. idea.gif
Mueller
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Nov 17 2006, 05:19 PM) *

Heading back for my company's employee annual Apple Cup game (boy am I sore rolleyes.gif ) Headed I5 north at 85th there was a Red teener with front hood up confused24.gif but no one around. idea.gif

over heated V8 or Suby conversion???? av-943.gif
Crazyhippy
type 4 that dripped all the oil it had in it all over the freeway?

Or just ran out of power tring to go up a slight hill @ 65mph???

BJH:D
URY914
From the title I thought this was a story about a runaway 16 year old walking the streets confused24.gif
tracks914
QUOTE(Mueller @ Nov 17 2006, 05:33 PM) *

QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Nov 17 2006, 05:19 PM) *

over heated V8 or Suby conversion???? av-943.gif

QUOTE(URY914 @ Nov 18 2006, 04:33 AM) *

From the title I thought this was a story about a runaway 16 year old walking the streets confused24.gif

I have to ask in both cases...was she hot???
JPB
18 or older and hot? Adopt and put the old one up for sale biggrin.gif

beer.gif At that age, I believe they are self lubricating, no oiling required.
Howard
Another thread bites the dust. God, I love this place.
Joe Bob
You expected worse?
smooth_eddy
Yep, I saw it too on my way home from work. Maroon, just sitting on the shoulder with nobody in sight. Heck, I would have called AAA for him if he stayed there. Eddy
tdgray
QUOTE(mikez @ Nov 18 2006, 10:24 AM) *

You expected worse?

Umm no... not here.

Oh my God...they killed Kenny kenny.gif
rjames
I saw it too Friday at about 1pm. I slowed down to offer help, and then didn't see anyone to give it too so kept going. Noticed that the state patrol had already put a nice orange X on the window, so figured that it must have been there for a little while. It was still there last night at about 11pm. If it's still there today maybe we should meet and part it out? happy11.gif

sixnotfour
I heard it was a one owner, lost his heated storage and moving it home, It quit, so he called pullapart.
I cant believe no one even stopped to put a note in the window.
URY914
Can someone get the door handles for me, thanks. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.