Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ATTN: Jake Raby
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Trekkor
Dear jake,

Lately I've had some free time and I would like to say I'm sorry for pushing your buttons and contributing to general mayhem in my quirky way over the past couple of weeks.

I will watch myself and make an effort to only contribute constructive and positive comments that do not promote controversy regarding you.

I respect what you are doing, acknowledge your passion for quality and do not want to hinder your efforts.

Again, I'm sorry if I was a cause of any added stress in your life.

Best,

trekkor
SirAndy
popcorn[1].gif
Jake Raby
Apology accepted....

I didn't really expect it and it wasn't necessary but I do appreciate it...

I'm just as guilty as anyone else.. I live in a twisted little world and sometimes I take what I do and love so much more seriously than I should...

I do appreciate the apology and I'll also apologize to you and everyone else on the board for being too damn harcore about the Type 4..
Trekkor
Apology accepted....

Thank you...

KT
Aaron Cox
"you're still not getting my bud light"

very cool guys. as Borat said "HAPPY TIME"!!!!

Jake Raby
See, no matter what we are all on the same tem.. Looking for speed in our own little ways..

I'm also going to be trying harder to keep things civil- like I said, I'm one of the worst in the world... I admittedly don't know when to stop.
pete-stevers
sorry for the hijack...Aaron...i thought you where trying to stay away???
Aaron Cox
i started doing stuff on the teener, and drive it more often.... kinda wandered back for joes drive this weekend.

AA
spunone
Looks Like Jake 's going to Home DEpot chairfall.gif
Joe Bob
GROUP GROPE........ grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif
nebreitling
wtf guys? i log on to this board for the DRAMA!

c'mon -- 4's suck! cheap 6's suck! ARGUE!
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(nebreitling @ Nov 17 2006, 08:08 PM) *

wtf guys? i log on to this board for the DRAMA!

c'mon -- 4's suck! cheap 6's suck! ARGUE!

Ya! water all the way! chowtime.gif

...b
So.Cal.914
Water has done enough damage to my car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.