Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The original, first, not4sale, 914 club sweat shirt is UP FOR BID....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
Yes....the ORIGINAL....THE FIRST, with an official SIGNED BY THE ADMINS COA, XXL sweat shirt.....is up for bid.....suitable for the plus size guy/gal, OR can be kept for that petite Betty that spends the night.....with room for YOU TOO!!!!

Specially made by Abdul the Tentmaker.....gonna be a collecters item....

Final bid will include FREE shipping in THIS UNIVERSE.....be the first, be the baddest....the shirt actually TOUCHED, ME!!!!.....brushed BAD TUB, THE 914/6 (3.2)...was draped suggestively over my 911 that pisses off my WHOLE neighborhood....

You can even FRAME it and display at it at the next whine and cheese Concour d' Elegance. Comes with fresh pack of lemon scented Q-Tips!!!

IPB Image

IPB Image

YES....you will be the envy of all...... piratenanner.gif

Bidding starts at 35 US dollars....NO Schekels, Howie.... bootyshake.gif

Bidding ends 11/27/06 @ 6PM PST
Paypal and MOs accepted.....
TonyAKAVW
I'm sorry but I AM THE REAL OWNER of this NOT4SALE sweater. Santa Barbara's finest have been notified. smile.gif

-Tony
Jeroen
popcorn[1].gif
Aaron Cox
prince abuduwara is sending a cashiers check on my behalf from nigeria. forward the balance to me.
Joe Bob
QUOTE(TonyAKAVW @ Nov 17 2006, 07:24 PM) *

I'm sorry but I AM THE REAL OWNER of this NOT4SALE sweater. Santa Barbara's finest have been notified. smile.gif

-Tony

Sweaters are for pansies.....this is a SWEAT SHIRT.....nice try.

BTW....I'm taking names..... pissoff.gif
GWN7
poke.gif If your taking names, it's a good thing you can't spell
swood
Silent (but violent) auction?

Never mind...XXL? jeez...that's like a car cover.
KaptKaos
QUOTE(mikez @ Nov 17 2006, 07:27 PM) *

QUOTE(TonyAKAVW @ Nov 17 2006, 07:24 PM) *

-Tony

Sweaters are for pansies.....this is a SWEAT SHIRT.....nice try.

BTW....I'm taking names..... pissoff.gif

Does it come in a cardigan?
snflupigus
3 of me would fit in that fuckin thing! --- edit.... just read your post... good call, me and two of my finest ho's
TINCAN914
gayfight.gif When do the argyle ones come in??
Joe Bob
I have a bid via a PM......a silent one so far unless he wants to post.
JPB
Iya Do like this sweat shiharrrt anD woulD be very intresteD Do wear it at my next weDDing. Can I forwarD yoooh the funDs requireD to covher the Shippmet for this fine apperal anD yooo caaan shenD me the remainDer funDs if tooo have been over payeD? biggrin.gif Salla massala.
Howard
QUOTE(swood @ Nov 17 2006, 09:04 PM) *

Silent (but violent) auction?

Never mind...XXL? jeez...that's like a car cover.

Don't worry, it will shrink to an XS the first time you wash it. happy11.gif
Mike, take trades?
Joe Bob
Geez, ONE bid for 35 bucks? That's IT?
Andyrew
If it was a large, you would have had 10 already...

boxstr
Presentation is everything. The pic of it draped over your car makes it look like you just got done polishing the Carrera. Put it on a hanger or drape it over a large breasted blonde with long legs, that might get the bidding up.
CCLINSTAGEING101
mikerose
owned.gif I bid 45.00 US Plus shipping
Joe Bob
QUOTE(boxstr @ Nov 19 2006, 08:38 AM) *

Presentation is everything. The pic of it draped over your car makes it look like you just got done polishing the Carrera. Put it on a hanger or drape it over a large breasted blonde with long legs, that might get the bidding up.
CCLINSTAGEING101

Find me one.... blink.gif
TROJANMAN
mike,
put your 3 girls inside of it with their heads peeking out the top.

BTW thanks for the vote of confidence yesterday.
Cal still sucks and UCLA still swallows
jimtab
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Nov 19 2006, 02:30 PM) *

mike,

Ahhh...you're just lucky you guys didn't run into my Alma Mater SJSU..... biggrin.gif
Joe Bob
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Nov 19 2006, 02:30 PM) *

mike,

YOU KNOW I'm a USC fan...I just like twisting yer knickers.....I made the same comment to my in=laws..all SC grads.

Now they just have to get by Notre Dame...
EdwardBlume
USC fan? And I thought you were alright....

BTW - I'm a Gaucho
Joe Bob
UCSB Gauchos hasn't had a football fan since, what ....1988?

The soccer team is doing OK...looks like they may have an NCAA playoff here at home if they keep winnning....
Joe Bob
Mike Rose is the winner....he also purchased the first 914 limitte edition club coffee mug.....MIKE THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!
mikerose
QUOTE(mikez @ Nov 28 2006, 03:24 PM) *

Mike Rose is the winner....he also purchased the first 914 limitte edition club coffee mug.....MIKE THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!

Dam need more cash must sell car to pay for ALL this 914 stuff......... laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.