Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Asshole alert, "Renecorp" on eBay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
Guy refuses to leave feedback, is late on email responses and overcharges on shipping.....he sells those cheesey repro grill badges.

But I could be wrong.... blink.gif
sixnotfour
lotus salesman,
what did you buy from him ?
firstknight13
i had good experiences with him in the past i'm surprised!!!!!! he seams to have all the most desireable parts........... confused24.gif
Joe Bob
I bought a 24 hour of Le Mans Jacket and asked for expedited shipping....took 3 days to respond and quoted an outrageous price. I declined....I left good feedback and he declined to leave any for me despite numerous reminders.

The product is fine.....he sells used 914 stuff, repro and knock offs.....he's a little loose on his descriptions.

I bid on some door handles.....he didn't list shipping, I sent him a request for shipping after I won the auction. His shipping was double what it should have been. I called him on it.

Did not respond for over a week, then filed a non payment complaint on me. His complaint indicated that I sent harassing messages....ya RIGHT.....my messages were..."Hey...how about some feedback...heeellllo, anyone out there?????"

Not a responsive seller in my humble opinion.

I've invited him to come over and respond.....I would be interested in his response.

Needless to say, I won't be bidding on his crap....
914Sixer
He bought a 356 sterring wheel from me. Then I got an email about how it was less than expected. I called him and told him read the listing. He said my wording was poor. I offered a partial refund but he said no. I am still waiting on feedback.

Lightweight_911
That seller also blatantly misleads potential bidders in his adverts.

He regularly lists:

"PORSCHE 911 RS,RSR,914-6GT,906,908,NEW MARELLI 12 PLUG!
MAGNETTI MARELLI TWIN PLUG DISTRIBUTOR CAP BRAND NEW!!!"

when in fact it's a Jaguar V12 cap.

Admittedly these caps are now used on the new generation of repro Marelli twin-plug distributors (from Burn Bros, Henry Schmidt @ Supertec, etc) but they are not interchangeable with genuine original Porsche Marelli twin-plug caps.
carr914
The 1 item I bought from him was as described. I can't remember there being a problem on shipping costs, but it was awhile ago. I went back & checked, he did leave Feedback for me

T.C.
JPB
Thanks for sharing. smile.gif
Joe Bob
Oh noooooo, I hurt his feelings.... flipa.gif

Thank you for using E-bay's e-mailing system to make
all of your comments public record. Any attempt to
slander my reputation will result in legal action. I think
your character stands out best when you threatened me
with complaints to E-bay to try and grind me for a
discount of $6.00 for shipping. My feedback rating will
suffice to demonstrate my customer satisfaction rating-
nearly 1200 positive feedback comments, and a 99%
rating. If you bid on my auctions in future, your bids will
be cancelled, and you will be reported to E-bay with
reference to your file of correspondence with me on the
two auction items you bought from me and complained
about.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...userid=renecorp

Here's MY response.....

If you had simply followed thru with my request to provide me with feedback AFTER I provided you with a positive one, none of this would have happened. You'd be spending my money by now.

Have a happy holiday.
Joe Bob
One of the better feedbacks....

changed jobs,houses,death in family,still e-mailed,shipped,and got crapped on!
Buyer letsflyfedex( 10) Aug-27-04 16:38 7910857650
Reply by letsflyfedex: Did not email or ship until dispute from paypal, still have not gotten item.
736conver
Seems like everything you mentioned is also in his negative feedback. At least he's consistent.

Consistently not answering emails and slow shipping.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.