Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Veterans Day
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
redshift
On this day, I'd like to thank all of you out there for your service to our country.

People use the military in all kinds of political ways, I just see it as being a bunch of people who'd kick your ass for fucking with me.

smile.gif

Thanks, we appreciate it.

Miles
ChrisReale
Hats off....
Bruce Allert
agree.gif
http://www.gcsdistributing.com/WeSupportU.htm
bruce (2 tours 69/71)
seanery
flag.gif I look at some of the things that our guys and our allies did and I am truly amazed and proud to be an american. flag.gif
redshift
Thanks Bruce, for the link too.

I'll pass that along to some friends.

Miles
TheCabinetmaker
Bruce, that brought tears to my eyes.
Curt
1 tour,70
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(redshift @ Nov 11 2003, 02:08 PM)
I just see it as being a bunch of people who'd kick your ass for fucking with me.

smile.gif

Thanks, we appreciate it.

Miles

M... you deffinetly have a way with words smilie_pokal.gif bet any songs you write would be cool... & if that don't work a book certainly would... I'd read it & have a continuous smile beerchug.gif
bruce
P.s. thanks for startin' this post
Air_Cooled_Nut
Thanks...and my thanks to those before me, with me, and after me smilie_pokal.gif

~ STG3, Persian Gulf Cruise '87 & '90
fiid
QUOTE(redshift @ Nov 11 2003, 01:08 PM)
On this day, I'd like to thank all of you out there for your service to our country.

Hats off.

Today is also Rememberance day in the UK, so hats off also to the UK guys also. To those that fought in WWI and WWII, and to my 2 grandfathers, one of whom assembled Spitfires in Africa before getting Malaria, and the other who did some covert operations in Italy.
eresener
Two tours (69 & 70) in-country...I will never forget my friends who never made it home...God Bless Them...
Ed
nebreitling
flag.gif
Queenie
beerchug.gif

Thanks.
Qarl
Thanks to our veterans... living and past... and to those currently serving.

Thanks for keeping our country free and fighting for democracy....

flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.