Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT/The sweet sound of snap, crack and holly Bajesuits!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JPB
As many of you know, winter is soon aproaching and our rodent population is now seaking shelter indoors. Your garages like mine, 914 parts room, is now a new heaven for this pestilence. This past weekend I have successfully demised five rodents and expect the same in a few more days!!!

My question is, what should I do with the pelts? Nipple tassels for our 914 maidens comes right to mined ovaheaaah!! Any better ideas?

beer.gif DIE Apodemus sylvaticus bastages!!!
DerekKim
Uhh find someone with a snake and watch some sweet action? confused24.gif
Joe Bob
Snakes like live sacrifice....
Dr Evil
Step one: admit you have a problem
Step 2: put down the pipe
C: seek professional help

biggrin.gif
Allan
I pick them off along our back fence with a trap. I toss the carcasses across the road into a field and within an hour either the crows or hawks have carried them away.

Putting them in a mesh potato sack under someones back seat is always fun.

Works even better in the summer.
JPB
I guess the old black snake didn't do its job outside; he knew of the pestilence to come since he followed them in last month. Last year, I only had two and then that was it. When spring comes they all go back outside. I hope the last trap run will eliminate their asses for this winter.

Pipes are bad and evil at times happy11.gif
Pat Garvey
Maybe you need a hungrier snake. Or a couple of cats, though you'll need a heavy cover for the 914.
wbergtho
If you find them fresh enough, you might consider baking their skinned carcasses on a cookie pan with Thai chili garlic...serve with peanut sauce...delish! beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.